(37) finally gone mad.

Damn! This Korean hotties can do more than drama!!!!

Killian waltz.

The sun slowly filtered into the dark room, blazing and almost blinding me.

Carefully I opened my eyes, the thought of my head on her chest brought a small smile on my face.

The thought of not feeling her breath, the thought of her being dead brought immediate tears to my eyes as I slowly sat up to watch my wife lay on the floor... Still dead, not awake, not moving but still as warm as any other living human.

I didn't know if that should give me hope it just finally drive me over the edge because, she has been like that for the past one month... Not moving, not breathing, not living but warm.

I tilted my head, studying the calm and peaceful face of my wife, going over the latest happenings.

Fern had finally gotten the reason she wasn't waking up.

She wither didn't wish to come back or she was stuck and couldn't come back.

Yet, when I'd asked her to bring Leah back, she said it was all up to her... Coming back or giving up and staying.

I sighed, running my hands through my extremely messy hair.

I just had to wish and hope she loved me enough to want to come back.

I chuckled at my own foolishness.

Love?... Me?

I chuckled again before retracting my statement.

I wish she loved her family and life enough to want to come back.

I'd shamelessly gone into red alert the week before when I first heard the news.

I'd successfully killed two, wounded thirteen and gave an almost death experience to seven... An almost death experience which would have led to death if I'd not suddenly fainted.

I don't know how the police didn't get to investigate or know of that crime and I cared not... I was ashamed.

If Leah wakes up and hears about this... How would she feel?

I sighed and rested my head on her chest again, her warmth radiating to me.

I'd gone after Drake... When I was in red alert, I madly went after Drake and we both fought, I happily killed all his men and broke over a thousand ribs in his body that I'm sure he would feel the pain for life.

The one thing I didn't get to do though was... Kill him.

I don't know why but I just couldn't... I felt... Pity.

And it angered me to the point that I almost killed him but couldn't actually do the main thing.

But, pity or not. If Leah died, I would kill him... No, I would burn him to death.

I chuckled at my own plan, snuggling more into this unfamiliar Leah... The Leah that didn't talk back at me when I misbehaved, the Leah who didn't comfort me when I was out of my mind and worse, the Leah who wasn't holding me right now, telling me she loved or hated me. 

Because she wasn't alive but was living.

"Killian?... Killian are you there?"

I heard Ezra's soft voice ring out the temple and I closed my eyes, snuggling even closer and ignoring her.