(10) lying goals.

I tapped on my phone endlessly, doing what?

Watching pictures and making funny pictures with my Snapchat App.

Why, I was bored.

Joanna was nowhere to be found, Brianna was having an interview with the press for her next hit (she is a writer).

I was bored as hell, I think now would be a great time to sing a sad song.

After a while I threw my phone away and snuggled more into my bed, ask me why I was on my bed by 3:00pm?

Its a Saturday!

Yes, a week after I had a 'oh so lovely chat' with my husband to-be.

I rolled my eyes at the thought, I had planned to make him regret accepting our marriage but I had ended up agreeing to get my wedding gown after a week, after much threatening though.

A loud ring brought me back to life and I jumped off the bed in search for my phone.

"Gotchya!!!" I smirked as I finally found it under my shoe rack, and without checking the caller, picked it up.

"Hello?"

Silence.

I frowned and tilted my head to the side a bit, walking slowly to my bed.

"Hellowww??"

"Hey babe," an amused voice which I would recognise anywhere and anytime in the world rang out and I almost squealed.

I put my hand on my chest.

Drake.

My boyfriend.

This was the first time he had called me since we started dating like a week ago, we did meet in school though, we talked and joked around almost every time.

But we also had to hide our relationship since I was getting married soon and everyone already knew about it (invitations were sent to EVERYONE in the city...EVERYONE).

We only talked in class and school, apart from that?

Nah.

"Hey Drake..." I muttered, playing with my hair, biting my lips and blushing like a love sick puppy.

"So how was your party yesternight?" He asked, amusement filling his voice.

I groaned, don't even talk about it!

I ran away! I literally ran away from my own party!!

Like, Brianna brought male strippers!! What the hell? I didn't even last thirty minutes before I took off, only to come back later when it was 3:00am, so who would blame me if I woke up by 2:30pm? Nobody right?

I love you guys.

BUT, I surely didn't want to let Drake know I was the best party Pooper ever, he would dump my ass right that moment!

"Uhh...it was actually... Great, yes it was... Great I mean, it was great... The party was great, awesome." I stammered, amused at my skills at lying. Men I've got skills!

I heard chuckling at the other end and I frowned.

He didn't believe me?? I think I did just great lying!

"You don't believe me??" I asked and he choked in his laughter, making me smile in a satisfactory manner.

"Of course I believe you princess. Uh, how about we hang out today?" He asked and I could practically smell him scratching the back of his head shyly.