(8) Killian Waltz.

(Proudly stolen from karinberry:

"if life doesn't go right, go left"

KILLIAN

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration when I heard her close the door to her bathroom.

How in the heavens was I supposed to spend a whole day with this woman without doing something I'll regret?

In two quick steps, I walked towards the peach love seat beside her bed and majestically took my seat.

If I couldn't spend a day with her, how was I supposed to eternity with her??

I closed my eyes, looking up and thinking.
Thinking about nothing but, just thinking.

She didn't have to know yet, I'd allow nature and time do its job in this life. I wasn't going to spill it, I was just gonna watch it lay out.

I didn't want the same result in our other lives so obviously, I made some changes, hopefully it doesn't come back later to bite at our asses.

She didn't have to know that I'd been spending every night of the last three years on her balcony.

I chuckled to myself.

she would freak out at that.

She also didn't have to know that she was always going to have dreams about our past lives, dreams she would totally forget in the morning if I wasn't beside her.

It didn't work that way. I had to be beside her, hold her for her to remember everything, I couldn't do that... Yet.

The dream had gotten to the 'nightmarish' stage when I'd found her this morning and I had to switch off her alarm in hopes that if she finished the dream this time, she would remember but no, she took the opportunity and slept till eight in the morning.

Also, she didn't have to know that I was here this morning because I craved to talk to her again and not just because of her parents, I had to see if she was the same Leah I knew.

I sighed.

There were so many things she didn't have to know.

I heard the door click and on instinct, I opened my eyes and turned to her.

Greatest mistake of my life.

There she stood, all wet from head to toe, her lovely red hair that never ceased to take my breath away all soaked, her body dripping with water.

The little excuse of a robe she wore made her legs seem endless. I licked my lips.

Things I would do to those legs.

I looked back up to meet her beautiful set of breasts perking up, either due to the shower or the fact that I was staring at them so long.

I closed my eyes in pure disdain, I hated myself.

Couldn't I just take her now? Make her remember everything? I have to wait for freaking nature?

Why was she so beautiful? She was making it so hard for me to keep up my resolve!

When I opened my eyes again, I saw a look of hurt on her face, but it vanished as fast as it came that I thought I almost imagined it, almost.
But I knew it was there, she thought my look of disdain was for her, but it wasn't.

I would NEVER look at her that way but, it was one of the prices I had to pay, for deciding to change my character and all.

"Wear something and dispose of that robe... I don't like it." I heard myself say and I sighed internally, why the hell did Nanny Fern make my present life personality a jerk?

She scoffed, folded her arms across her chest, unknowingly pumping them further towards me.

I gulped mentally, still managing to pull a straight face.

"You don't tell me what and what not to do!!" She stamped her foot on the floor angrily and I smirked, rejoicing with her at her lack of stammering.

My girl was a combination of sexy and cute when angry.

I didn't reply, just watched her intently.

When she realised I wasn't going to talk, she huffed angrily and walked towards her wardrobe, her back facing me.

She turned her head in my direction. "Do you mind?"

I raised an eyebrow and she sighed.

"I need to get dressed Killian, get the hell outta my room!" She exclaimed and instantly I felt my inner demon growl.

He hated it when she treated him like that.

Before I knew it, I was pinning her against her wardrobe, earning a lustful gasp from her, her wide, grey and almost glassy eyes big in surprise, her attention all on my face.

My anger melted immediately, why, I don't know. How?

This girl's eyes could make anyone crawl at her feet, worshiping her.

I put my face in the crook of her neck, running my nose down the length of it, grateful for the millionth time that I wasn't a vampire in this life.

Losing my heritage was part of the sacrifices I made for her and I would do more if required.

"Don't you dare treat me with disrespect!" I growled lowly in her ear and she whimpered lustfully, my hands froze on her hips.

I closed my eyes and pleaded for the sound of her voice whimpering now embedded in my heart to go away.

Move away Killian! Do not touch her!

I chided myself, earning a growl in response.

I wanted to claim what was mine!

I growled again and her grip on the wardrobe handle hardened and I felt her heartbeat quicken in a pace I was scared could cause an heart attack.

Was she scared of me?

I slowly released her, letting the pain that surged through me, overcome me.

Now she was scared of me...

Would she ever remember?

I turned and made to walk out of the room.

"Wait!"

I froze, not turning to face her, afraid of what I would find there, hatred, more hatred, much more hatred?

I closed my eyes and shook my head, I couldn't bear that.

"Stay... Please." she muttered.

I slowly turned to her, she stood still, her back against the wardrobe, biting her lips and frowning a bit, obviously having a inner fight.

She didn't understand why she wanted me to stay, but I did, our bond was too strong, too strong for our own good.

She sighed to herself, not turning to look at me, faced her wardrobe and took a shirt and a short, heading to the bathroom.

I smiled.

She also didn't have to know that she was wearing the cloths I picked for her.

I always sneaked into her room every midnight to select her cloth. And she would always wear them.( unintentionally)

To think I'd said I didn't like her clothes whereas I Choose them for her.

Our lives were never normal, we didn't get included in normal.

It was our curse and our blessing.

But there was one thing I knew, curse or blessing.

I wouldn't allow her die on me in this life.

Do not forget to vote comment and share!! Share share and share!

.Sharonbright.