Ch.2 || The Maknae Line

Yoongi's POV

*SMASH*

"Oh man HOLY SHIT!"

I groan and stretch my tired muscles. My eyes open only for me to have to quickly put my hand over them to block out the burning sunlight shining in through my bedroom window.

What the heck is going on in there?
I don't remember inviting anyone over, so who the hell is in my house?

I rub my eyes before sitting up in my bed and pull off the giant comforter, throwing it off the side of the bed.

Eh... I'll pick it up later.

I get up from my bed, once again stretching out my muscles. I turn and look at my bed sadly.

I'm sorry I have to leave you my lovely mattress. If only I could sleep longer.

With a sigh I go towards my dresser, pulling out a shirt and throwing it on before I grab the baseball bat by the dresser and hold it up. I walk towards my door, opening it slowly and quietly.

As I walk out my door and into the living room I see an idiot sweeping up a shattered vase. I put the baseball bat down and walk up to Jungkook so that I could smack him on the back of his head.

"Ahh-Oww what was that fo-Oh! Hi hyung, you're awake." Jungkook said smiling at me nervously while holding the back of his head where I gave him a good smack.

"Yeah, I'm awake because you woke me up, what are you doing here?" I ask, annoyed at the maknae. He fidgeted in his spot as he could tell I was clearly annoyed.

"Sorry about that hyung, Tae pushed me for reasons I'm not going to speak of and I fell into your vase causing it to smash." He played with the end of the broom as my eyes widened at the information I've just received. He continued to sweep up the mess throwing it into a trash can nearby.

"That Idiot is here too? Just when I thought things couldn't get worse." I heavily sighed, rubbing my temples.

"Hey hyung when did you get here?" I hear a familiar deep voice speak out from behind me and I turn to him with a pissed off look on my face. Taehyung flinches at the cold glare and stares off to the side.

"I live here you pabo."

What did I do to deserve this?

"Why are you idiots here?" I ask, my arms crossed while I give them 'the look'. You know, the one your mom gives you when you've been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do.

"We wanted to hang out with you. We don't get to see you as much anymore aside from work so we thought we could watch a couple of movies with you." Taehyung says and a small smile forms on my face as I think about what he said.

"Yeah, when we got here you didn't answer and Tae had the spare key so we just walked in and noticed you were sleeping. We were already here so we didn't want to waste the drive over." Jungkook added to what Taehyung said, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey, guys! Here's the popcorn." Jimin walks out from the kitchen holding a giant bowl of popcorn and I tense with clutched fists.

"He's here too!?" I exclaim as I throw Jungkook's arm off of my shoulder.

"Hey hyung I thought you were sleeping." Jimin greeted me with a close eyed smile while setting the popcorn on the coffee table in front of the television.

"I was sleeping until I was rudely awakened by fools." I shook my head and went to the couch, taking a seat to try and process the situation. I needed to calm down.

"Where are the rest of your hyungs?" I ask the boys as they take a seat on the couch opposite of the one I'm sitting on.

"They're busy. Jin said something about filling a box with memes and looking at spatulas with Leah, Namjoon is writing a song, Expensive Girl pt.2 I think it was, and Hobi is making up a dance routine." Jimin says and I just nod, resting my elbows on my knees.

"So now I'm stuck with Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest." I mumble to myself, caressing my forehead.

I look up at them and sigh, sitting back and relaxing.

"Welp, what movie are we watching?"

~§~

"Can I get one strawberry, one chocolate, and two vanilla please?" The man hands me four ice cream cones and I turn towards the three childish boys swinging.

"Hey kids, hyung bought an ice cream for you." I watch as they immediately snatch the cold sweetness from my hands and running to the nearest bench.

"Thank you hyung!" They shout simultaneously. I smile at them before taking a seat next to Jimin and giving him a gentle pat on the head.

We all devour our Ice cream in seconds. I clear my throat before speaking.

"So.. What have you guys been up to? Other than working." I ask wiping my hands off with a napkin.

"I've been visiting seagulls at the beach lately, I feel as if they don't get a lot of love, Oh! I also have this project Leah and I have been working on, can't wait to show you." Jungkook grins at me while poking Taehyung repeatedly.

"Tae and I have been everywhere, we haven't done anything special, I mean except for when Tae gets lectured by Jin for doing something bad with Leah. Sometimes I look for Jams in my free time but I still got none." Jimin sighs resting his face on his palm. I look across the table to see an annoyed Taehyung.

He looks like he's about to hit someone, more like Jungkook. The boy won't stop poking him.

"As much as I 'enjoyed' our time together I have things to do." I announce before Taehyung does anything out of anger to Jungkook.

"Awe~ Why?" The boys groaned

"Because I'm a responsible adult that has to go grocery shopping. Especially after you all raided my kitchen and ate all of my food." I scold and get they look at me with some sort of hope in their eyes."What?" I hesitantly ask.

"We can help you shop as a thank you for getting us Ice cream and letting us hang out with you." Jungkook says sweetly.

"And we can make up for all the food we ate." Jimin added, a pouting Taehyung squishing his face to add a cute effect.

I almost feel bad for wanting to go to the store by myself. 

Almost.

"As great as that sounds, I just need some shopping time for myself. This is probably the most sun I've gotten in years. The indoors are calling back to me, but I appreciate the offer kids." They nod sadly but I know they understand.

"Hyung has to leave now so you boys behave." They all 'okay' as I get up from the bench and make my way out of the park and to the store.

Once I'm at the store I get a cart and immediately run my foot over with the wheel of the cart.

"Aish! Why me?" I pick my foot up, cradling it in my hands, getting worried looks from fellow customers walking by.

"I'm fine, just casually getting my foot crushed by a stupid shopping cart. If you keep looking at me, the same will happen to you." The people look away at that and mind their own business.

The pain begins to fade away as I start walking towards food isles.

Oof that pain was unbearable.

~§~

Look at that! Chapter 2 up quicker than I expected. I hope the story is catching your attention and you're interested in reading more, cause a lot more is coming up. Thank you all for reading! Much Love!

~ Chimsy