~twenty

*6 years later, Y/N PoV*

"Oh my goodness you look stunning Y/N! My baby cousin." Taehyung dramatically sobs as he catches sight of me after entering the room.

"Thank you Tae Tae... You look very handsome." I smile shyly. He looks dashing in his black suit and bow tie. His hair is still the same bright red as it always was.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

I glance at myself then Nayeon in the colossal mirror for approval.

Nayeon smiles and nods her head.

She is my maid of honour. We got really close after everything that happened. She has become a very dear friend to me.

"Let's go then."

As I stand in front of the large brown doors, ready to walk down the isle, Taehyung approaches me and takes my arm.

"I'm so nervous." I breathe out shakily to clam my nerves. "What if I trip up?"

"Ah, calm yourself Y/N. You'll do brilliantly." Taehyung sniffles. Then I realise that he is crying.

"Don't cry." I laugh lightly at his actions. He smiles and wipes the few tears hat have fell from his eyes.

"Never speak of this to anyone." He warns jokingly.

"I'll try." I chuckle.

The doors are opened soon after that, revealing the large church, the many people and the altar where my soon to be husband is standing, his back facing me.

I take a deep breath as Taehyung begins to guide me down the isle.

We finally reach the altar. Just before I step up, I let go of Taehyung's arm and he kisses my hand before walking up to the other side of the altar.

I step up the two stairs, now standing before my soon to be husband.

He turns around slowly, his eyes widening and his lips curving into a wide smile as he sees me.

He mouths the words. 'You look beautiful.' Before turning his head to look at the priest, leaving my face redder than a tomato.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The priest began after everyone had sat down.

"Marriage is solemn institution to be held in honour by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of ones self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolises the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

"Min Yoongi, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Yoongi answers, locking eyes with me. Making my heart skip a beat.

"Y/F/N, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I reply, blushing under Yoongi's gaze.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest finishes.

I blush even harder as Yoongi takes my waist and plants a soft yet passionate kiss on my lips.

The hall is now filled with cheers of joy and applause as me and my new husband walk back down the isle, hand in hand. Together. Forever.

The rest of the day and night was amazing. Nothing special happened, just the usual things that happen at weddings.

Yoongi looked so handsome. He had dyed his hair to blonde last week and it suits him so well.

a/n: agust d y'all *sobbing*

After the huge event that happened six years and two months ago, Yoongi and I didn't really talk about our childhood. We knew who each other was and we ended up spending a lot of time together like we used to.

After around a year and a half, Yoongi confesses his love for me and I confessed mine. We began dating and he proposed to me just over a year ago.

I'm so happy that I've married the only man I've loved. He cares for me so much and I care for him.

I have a family now. Apart from me and Taehyung, we aren't blood related, but we don't need to be.

We look out for each other and we love each other.

I couldn't ask for a better ending to my story.

a/n: legit gonna make one more chapter as like an epilogue. an omg my heart I'm tearing up. o(╥﹏╥)o