~thirteen

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

"Here." Jin passes me a cup full of warm tea as Yoongi sits extremely close to me, cleaning the burning wounds on my arms with disinfectant.

"Thank you Jin..." I smile at him and then turn to look at Yoongi.

I hiss as my cuts throb in pain from the pressure he is putting on my arm.

"Stop moving." He says firmly.

"Are you sure you're alright, Yoongi?" I question, inspecting the many deep cuts bruises on his face. "Why aren't you healing?"

He looks at me, annoyed at first that I distracted him but his eyes soon softened when he saw the concerned look on my face.

He then sighs, placing the bottle of antiseptic liquid on the coffee table in front of us.

"I'm not healing normally because Jimin is a werewolf and he used a wooden stake." He looks at me sadly.

"So since he is supernatural and the stake was made of wood, it's taking longer for you to heal?" I ask.

"Something like that." Yoongi smiles softly, his soft hair falling in front of his eyes.

Just as we finished speaking, Jungkook and Taehyung come running down the stairs, fixing their clothes.

"You guys look a mess." Yoongi starts. "What happened up there?"

Taehyung looks at the floor and Jungkook fixes his ruffled up hair nervously.

"Um.. we um..." Jungkook starts.

"Hobi is gone." Taehyung finishes Jungkook's sentence. "We just fought with a wolf."

"Elaborate." Jin says calmly.

"Well, basically, me and Kook were downstairs playing cards." Taehyung points to a pile of cards that were spread on the floor.

"And then, we heard a sound of glass crashing and bumping around. So, we went upstairs to go and see what was going on."

"We heard nothing after that, so we didn't know where exactly the noise was coming from. We simply began checking all of the rooms one by one until Kook entered Hobi's room and found him rolling around on the floor in agony."

Jungkook then begins to speak. "I approached him but he pushed me away telling me to get out of the house and quick."

"I heard Hobi's yelling so I followed the noise. As soon as I entered I found Jungkook on the floor, knocked out cold. The window was open so I went to go and look if anyone was outside and I saw two yellow eyes and another pair that were deep orange. I immediately knew the orange ones were Hobi's but I didn't know who the yellow ones belonged to..." Taehyung continues.

"Jimin." Yoongi growls.

"Jimin?" Taehyung seems confused.

"He's working for Minjun now." Jin sighs.

"MINJUN?!" I scream out of shock.

They all look at me with worry, like they've seen a monster or something.

"no...NO." I stand up and pace back and forward.

Nobody says a word, everyone just keeps looking at me fearfully.

"What are you all staring at?!" I yell. Jungkook and Jin jump back slightly at my raised voice.

"Hot..." Yoongi mumbles, admiring the sight of the frustrated me.

Jin slaps the back of Yoongi's head for his comment.

"Y/N... Turn around and look in the mirror." Taehyung looks concerned.

"Why?!-" I spin around to look at myself but gasp in horror when I see the colour of my eyes.

They are the faintest shade of red, you would never notice if you didn't look closely or if you didn't know what to look for.

"What...." I examine myself with confusion and panic. "What is this?"

"You're not human after all." Jin whispers.

"Eh?!" I swiftly turn back around and look at them all with fear.

"I don't know what you are exactly but I had my suspicions, since your mother and father were supernatural." Jin looks at me.

I'm so confused. This is way too much.

"We need to prepare for an ambush." Taehyung doesn't seem bothered at all. "They're coming for us."

~author cass