~seventeen

*3rd Person PoV, Nayeon's Home*

"Y/N..." Yoongi tip toes into the kitchen, following her.

"Leave me alone." Y/N is sitting at the breakfast table, her head in her hands.

Yoongi decides to risk it and awkwardly sit down next to her.

"Please look at me." He speaks softly, not wanting her to rip his head off.

"No." She answers back, upset.

Yoongi gently takes her warm hands in his cold ones and moves them away from her face.

Her eyes were a light blue colour and brimmed with tears.

"Y/N..." Yoongi feels an immense amount of guilt, he never feels like this for anyone, Y/N is so different.

She just stares at him, blankly. Waiting for him to speak up.

"I'm sorry..." He sighs, she just turns her head in the other direction, away from him.

Yoongi decides to try and lighten her spirits up,  you may be able to tell he's not so good at consolation.

"Do you like music?" He nudges her arm.

She turns back around, confused. However her eyes are back to their normal colour.

'At least it worked.' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Why?" She asks bluntly.

Yoongi just shrugs.

She exhales deeply before answering.

"Yeah. A lot."

Yoongi smiles at her response, even though he already knew the answer from their childhood of writing silly songs together.

She would always sing and compose the tune while he would play the tune on the piano and write most of the lyrics.

"Wait..." She says suddenly.

Little did Yoongi know at that moment, she had accidentally read his mind and recalled the same memory as he did.

"Y-Yoongi..." She stutters.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concerned at her state.

"You're.. You're..." She starts. "You're Sug-a..."

His eyes widen.

"Wh- How did you-" He rambles.

Before he could even finish his sentence, she throws herself at him, embracing him and his warmth.

She forgot about what he had done to her as Yoongi, she only thought of him as Suga now.

He hugs her back, tearing up a little.

Wait wha- hahaha a grown man crying.

Just as Y/N was about to speak, the sound of the front door opening could be heard.

"Hellooo?" Jin's voice echoed through the small home.

Y/N gets up from Yoongi and they both decide to talk later.

They make their way into the living room where Jin, Jungkook and a strange girl now stand.

"T-Tzuyu?" Y/N stammers.

"Y/N!" Tzuyu runs to her and wraps her arms around her tightly.

"I missed you so much!" Tzuyu beams.

Hm, weird.

Even if Y/N and Tzuyu didn't see each other for 10 years, Tzuyu would probably keep her chill instead of acting like a little girl.

Y/N shrugs the stupid thought off as Tzuyu finally let's her go.

"We stumbled across her leaving a voicemail for you. We heard your name and decided to ask her if she knew you." Jungkook describes to Y/N.

"Okay..." Y/N nods.

"We have to go back out though, we completely forgot about the groceries." Jin facepalms.

"Why were you outside? They could have smelled you or seen you!" Yoongi growls.

"Chill, Nayeon put a masking spell on us so that we smell different." Jungkook explains.

"Oh... Can I come this time then? I need to get out of here." Yoongi glances at me awkwardly.

He's obviously embarrassed that I know his true identity.

"No." Nayeon walks into the room, followed by Chanyeol. "I need you to help me gather some herbs for a potion."

"I didn't know witches actually made potions, I thought it was all make bel-" Yoongi starts but Nayeon glares at him.

"Of course we do, idiot. Now let's go." Nayeon grabs Yoongi and walks out of the house.

"Well, we have to go." Jin rubs his temples. "Will you two be okay here alone for a little while?"

"Yes." Tzuyu replies quickly.

"Ok then..." Jin eyes her strangely. "By the way Y/N,  where is Taehyung?"

Y/N simply shakes her head. "I don't know."

"Hm." Jin now eyes Y/N weirdly. "Cmon Kook." Then they both exit the house.

"Come sit down." Y/N smiles at Tzuyu who just blankly stares at her.

"Um, is everything alright-" Y/N begins to speak but is cut off by a loud sound of bones cracking.

Tzuyu grows taller, all of her soft hair falls out, she grows immensely large muscles and obtains blood red eyes.

"What the fuck?!" Y/N gasps. It's not everyday your best friend goes from herself to a fully grown supernatural man!

The man smirks at her, evilly as she feels a strange, dark aura circle him, like she knows who he is.

"Hello, my sweet. We meet again."

a/n:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)