~nine

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

<the next day, Sunday>

I was at home, reading peacefully until I noticed Tae running downstairs frantically and dashing outside.

My curiosity lead me to follow Tae and see what all of the fuss is about. Maybe it was another girl? Eh, I'll go and take a look anyway.

However to my surprise, it wasn't a girl. It was my father. Covered in blood and bruises, limping as Tae supported him while he made his way inside.

"Appa?!" I immediately ran to the other side of him that Tae was not supporting and helped as well.

When we got inside we both helped my father to sit on one of the sofas in the living room and Tae went to get him a glass of water and some medicine.

My father may have looked as if he was in such a state that he could not speak but he managed to tell me a few...things.

"Y/N..." He coughed.
"Yes Appa, I'm right here." I held his bruised hand.

He smiled sadly as he spoke, "I'm sorry..."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why are you sorry?"

Suddenly, he starts crying. I've never seen my father cry before and it was a shock to me. Usually he'd be so strong but now he seems so... Fearful and weak.

"I...I..." He started, "I came to love you as my own..."

This confused me... A lot. What does that mean? I am his own.

"What do you me-" I was cut off by him speaking again.
"I don't have much t-time to explain, Y/N so let me get it all out..."

I close my mouth and listen as he speaks once more.

"The day before you were born, your mother made a decision that would not only change her life, but also yours. You know your friend, Yoongi? He is a vampire. And-"
I froze, "WHAT?!"

Just as I yelled, Tae was walking in and he dropped the glass of water, it shattered into tiny pieces and the water went everywhere.

Tae just sighed and walked away, to get another glass.

"What drugs are you on Appa-" I didn't care if I was being disrespectful, I didn't like when people joked like this. Tzuyu does it all of the time and it's annoying.

"Sh." He cut me off again. "Just listen. All will make sense soon."
I nodded my head, unsure if I actually wanted to listen or not.

"...Yoongi is a vampire. I'm not crazy. You are the crazy one if you don't believe me. Warewolves exist, vampires exist, demons exist, witches exist. You know people that are these things Y/N. Even some of your closest friends."