~four

*Yoongi's PoV*

*Yoongi's PoV*

I woke up smiling after dreaming about that moment.

My first kiss, her first kiss.

I felt a smile take over my face at the memory, however in a matter of seconds my smile faded.

Firstly because she didn't recognise her completely when I saw her yesterday. That's right, it was her.

Secondly... I wasn't in my own bed, again.

I immediately shot up from my laying position to find a stranger's arm draped over my torso.

She looked like another basic slut. I hate girls. All girls apart from-

Hold on. This girl looks familiar...

Bora.

Ewww.

Min Yoongi you absolute idiot.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a loud snore escape from her chapped lips.

I scoffed in disgust. I need to get out of here.

I slipped out of bed and put on my clothes trying not to make any noise then glanced at the clock beside the girl's bed.

It read 5AM. I can't go home now, it's almost sunrise anyway.

I should just go for a walk instead, maybe to the old park...

I exit the apartment and turn on my phone to see exactly where I am.

I'm right around the corner from the park, that's quite ideal.

I look up from my phone and start to walk. After a minute of walking I notice something familiar, a house actually.

I stop in front of it and look at the detail, the roof, the large window on the bottom floor...

Wait a minute, this is Y/N's house. I recognise it.

I haven't been here for years.

As I turn to speed walk away, feeling like a stalker I hear a door open.

It sounded like it came from her house.

Oh no, if it's her dad he's going to notice me and kill me at first sight.

I grab the black mask that I carry in my pocket and put it on, just to be safe.

"Excuse me?" A soft voice from behind me utters out.

Shit.

*Y/N PoV*

"Gosh" I place my cold hand on my forehead and walk towards the bathroom to wash my face.

After I splash the cool water onto my flustered face I immediately feel a bit better.

I catch sight of my neck in the mirror. There is a very very faint purple mark.