~six

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

I open the front door to my home and look around for any sign of my cousin.

"Hello?" I walk into the living room but there is nobody to be seen.

Maybe they're upstairs unpacking in the guest room?

As I reach the top of the stairs I am met with a pair of suffocating arms being wrapped around me.

"Y/N!" I hear a deep, yet cheerful voice which obviously belonging to a young man.

Finally I am released and I look up to examine the boy. He is rather tall so I have to look up.

He has blood red hair and a heartwarmingly contagious box-like smile. He's kinda beautiful.

"My name is Taehyung, but since we're family you can just call me Tae." He gleams.

"It's really nice to meet you.. Tae." I laugh at the nickname he gave himself as he pats my head.

"Do you want takeout food? I'm starving." He giggles.

We make our way to the store down the street. He seems to be quite the chatterbox, he talks and talks the whole way there, asking me questions about myself while answering my queries about his own life.

We got ramen.

It was kind of him to buy me food, I thanked him many times for doing so.

We talked even more while eating, I could talk to him for days.

I found out a lot about him.

He is one year older than me so he is twenty-two.

He seems so kind hearted but I'm sure he, like every other 'perfect' person has his share of secrets.

After eating and strolling around for a while, we went home and headed straight to bed, both exhausted.

He told me that bedtime for me is at whatever time I would like it to be which was great, considering that my father always makes sure I'm asleep by ten every school night.

Tae seems like that kind of person that is irresponsibly responsible, if you know what I mean.

He makes sure that you have plenty of fun and won't spoil it unless you really cross the line.

I like it, someone that isn't a strict dull fart, like my dad.

Sorry not sorry.

*time skip*

Why me, honestly.

I'm exhausted from uni, it's like I can't get a freaking break ever, this time ten years ago I'd be so ecstatic at the fact it was Friday and I'd get to relax at the weekend.