~two

(ORANGE HAIRED JIMIN SUPREMACY 🤬)I gaze up weakly to identify the owner of the voice

I gaze up weakly to identify the owner of the voice.

"Jimin?" I question softly, my voice cracks due to the relief filling my body that someone had heard and came to my rescue.

"Y/N, what are you doing out this late, you're an absolute idiot."

Jimin hurriedly stumbles towards my slumped form and helps me to stand on my wobbly legs as he turns to face the stranger who observes in silence.

As I finally become stable on my feet, I peer at my surroundings.

Wait, where am I exactly?

I soon notice a strange but painstakingly handsome man with jet black hair standing awkwardly a few feet away.

He had blood on his chin, is he okay? Had he been in a fight with someone?

Who is he actually? Is he Jimin's friend?

My thoughts are disrupted by the smooth sound of Jimin's voice.

He caresses my shoulders almost in a protective manner as he starts;

"Yoongi hyung, I have already told you-"

"I didn't really realise that it was her, Jimin. It's been a while." The man I now can identify as Yoongi snaps aggressively at Jimin, crossing his arms defensively.

"You totally did hyung, cut the bullshit. Jin will find out about thi-"

Snap. 

Jimin's arms slip down my shoulders as he falls limply to the ground.

I gasp in horror at the sight before me.

"What the hell?!" I gawk at Yoongi who simply remains standing there with a sly smirk lining his features.

"Ah, so she does talk." He locks eyes with me.

What the hell- what the HELL.

I can't even look at Jimin, or else I might throw up.

As I'm freaking out and contemplating on what the hell I should do, Yoongi, clearly bored already, rolls his eyes and lets out an annoyed huff.

"Will you calm down already?" He scolds.

I gape at him, shocked at his casualness after what had just happened.

"What do you mean?! He just fell out of nowhere! Did you hear the disgusting sound? Was that his neck?" I ramble, looking around everywhere but at Jimin's corpse as I search for what could have done such a thing. 

Yoongi, suddenly finds the situation mildly amusing again as he smirks at my freaking out.

I soon hear a labored sigh from below and then a voice following it, "Are you seriously smirking? You think that's funny, Yoongi?"