~eighteen

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

"W-who are you?!" I gasp as the man grabs ahold of my arm.

"You don't remember me?" He smirks.

"Minjun." My face goes cold and my eyes darken as I realise who he was. This is the man who killed my father.

"Well done!" He grins widely. "I've been watching you for years. It's good to finally get out of that little girl's body and be myself again."

So he was Tzuyu. The whole damn time.

I'm scared even thinking about that oh my god.

Suddenly, he begins to pull me out of the house, I try my best to resist but he is immensely strong.

Just when we are about to reach the front door and I'm about to loose all hope I'm fighting, a voice yells at Minjun.

"YAH!" We both snap our heads round to look at the owner of the voice.

"Tae..." I whisper as my eyes soften.

"Let her go, you bastard." He growls.

"Haha, the pathetic ghoul. Look at you. You are even more of a mess than your father was." Minjun mocks Taehyung.

"Do not ever speak of my father." Taehyung's eyes glow red, matching his red hair.

Minjun pushes me to the side.

"Let's go pretty boy."

I scream as Taehyung runs at Minjun and tackles him to the ground and punches him over and over.

"G-go get Y-Yoongi." He manages to utter out.

I nod quickly and run out of the house, trying to find Yoongi, Nayeon, Jin, someone.

"Help!" I yell, tears brimming my eyes. "Yoongi?! Jungkook?! Jin?!"

I stress about Taehyung's wellbeing, he is strong but Minjun is obviously a lot stronger.

I won't loose hope, I will find-

All of a sudden I bump into someone.

I look up to see the face of Jimin.

The tears that I was holding in escape my eyes faster than anything.

"What do we have here?" He pats my head. "Are you lost little Y/N?"

Without thinking I turn and run.

I run as fat as I could. And I finally come across a small brown storage shed standing by itself.

I try to open the door in hope of hiding inside but it's locked.

"No..No..NO!" I cry, rattling the door handle hoping that it will somehow help.

And it did.

The door opens just as I hear fast footsteps behind me.

I run inside and lock the door from the inside just in time, Jimin rattles the handle like I did and I pray that it doesn't open for him.

After around ten seconds of that, he stops.

I wasn't sure if he left or not but I hope that he did. I can't stay in here forever.

I sit there for a good five minutes. Then, without warning the shed door is flung open to reveal a worried looking Yoongi.

Jimin's body was on the floor, his head was... I don't know where his head is actually.

I smile as Yoongi helps me up from my crouching position in the shed.

"Come on, we can't stay here long."

a/n: lol poor jimin, he picked the wrong side to be on
also this story is coming to an end lolz probably another two chapters before it's over then I'll re-edit all the chapters and fix any mistakes yayayay