~fourteen

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

I simply stand dumbfounded in the middle of the large living room as everyone scurries around, locking windows and doors.

"Everyone down to the basement!" Jin yells after locking the 14th large iron lock on the front door.

Tae nods and runs over to the middle of the living room, dragging the coffee table out of the way.

"Kook, help me out." Jungkook nods at Tae's request and makes his way over, helping him to pull a latch on the floor which revealed a dusty stairway underneath the house.

"Yoongi, are you done locking everything upstairs?" Jin asks while Yoongi lazily walks down the stairway towards us.

"Mm." Yoongi nods.

"How are you so calm?!" Jin yells.

"It's just a bunch of wolves, hyung." Yoongi shrugs.

Jin abruptly replies, "It's nine freaking vigorous wolves altogether, Yoongi. There's only five of us!"

Yoongi simply rolls his eyes and makes his way over to us.

"Whateve-" His speech was ceased by intense knocking on the door.

"Open up, cold bloods!" A deep, raspy voice is heard.

"Shit." Jin whimpers, clearly afraid.

"Go, get down, fast." He whispers violently to all of us.

One by one, we pile down the old stairway.

Jin locks the trap door after entering himself and then lights a candle on an old candlestick holder.

"Hurry up." He urges after overtaking Jungkook who was previously at the front of the group.

-

*30 minutes earlier, 3rd Person PoV*

After running several miles, Jimin and Hoseok shift back into their human forms, approaching a worn out cottage.

"Isn't this Bloodborne's hideout?" Hoseok questions.

"Yes."

"But, they will kill us as soon as they lay their eyes on us."

"They won't." Jimin sneers at Hoseok who looks completely petrified.

"How do-"

"Shut up, Hobi."

.

Before Jimin could even touch the wolf head door knocker, he and Hoseok were dragged into the small cottage forcefully and thrown into the middle of the floor.

"Well well." A blonde haired, deep voiced male stood up from the worn out couch, placing his glass of Rosé wine onto the coffee table.

"What do we have here...?" He snickers, a few others joining in.

Jimin speaks up, "A request from Minjun."

Everyone's eyes widen at the mention of Minjun's name, apart from Jimin and Hobi who seem completely unfazed, of course.

"W-what?!" One of them ask.

"Jackson. We need your help." Jimin sweeps his orange hair back with his right hand, looking deep into the blonde haired boy's chocolate eyes while standing. Man, he sure knows how to come across as a chill dude even when he's butt naked in front of a bunch of guys he needs on his side.

Jackson glances at his friends, gaining nods of approval.

Without hesitation, Jackson accepts Jimin's offer.

"Just get them some clothes." Jackson pretends to puke.

-
*Present, Y/N PoV*

"Ahveskfbskdbudbrhd!!" Jin is very stressed.

"Hyung, calm down." Jungkook attempts to ease him while rubbing his upper arm comfortingly.

Jin simply slaps his hand away and walks faster.

"Cheesus." Jungkook whispers to me.

I giggle at his joke and continue to follow Jin.

.

We've been walking for around twenty minutes, I'm starting to find anything that is different from concrete amusing, like the grass that is growing in the cracks of the walls.

Just when I was beginning to believe that we would tread on like this forever, I felt a cool breeze blow my hair out of my face.

"Finally." Yoongi groans.

Jin stops swiftly and turns to face us.

"Now," he begins. "We are going to have to stay together if we wish for a chance to get through the rest of tonight without our blood being splattered on the trees."

"Great motivation." Yoongi snickers.

"Shut the f-" Jin takes a deep breath instead of scolding Yoongi.

"Just follow me, we are going somewhere safe." Jin sighs.

And of course, we all follow.

~author cass