~three

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

(dreaming)

I was standing amongst a playground full of happy children.

I felt a smile form on my lips as I watched how they ran around playing, carefree.

This place... it is almost familiar.

As I was contemplating where I had seen this playground before I watched as all of the children step out of a young girl's path as she walked confidently.

She was wearing a sparkly gold dance outfit and her hair was styled into a fancy shaped bun with plaits.

It reminded me of how I always loved to dance when I was young but I quit due to my mother's death.

I watched intently as the girl waltzed towards a lone bench in the far corner of the playground where a small girl with short silky hair, the colour of the night and a fringe that almost covered her eyes sat alone, listening to her portable MP3 player.

"You idiot, Y/N!" The first girl spat.

"You stole my win! That trophy belongs to me!"

I was shocked.

Not only because of how this girl was speaking to the other but the fact that that other girl... was me.

(FLASHBACK)

*12 year old Y/N's PoV*

I rip the earphones out of my ears, startled.

"I-I'm sorry Bora I just-"

I already knew what she was talking about.

I trembled and stuttered, terrified of this girl glaring down at me.

I'm a lot smaller than she is.

It wasn't my fault that I put heart into dance and don't just do it because of the glamour and glory.

"You just nothing! There's no excuse for what you did!" She raised her hand to hit me, I brace myself for impact.

"Hey!" A voice echoed loudly throughout the playground.

Myself and everyone else, including Bora, were startled at this familiar but not so familiar male voice.

"Leave her alone."

I watched in fear as the older boy grabs her wrist and grips on it tightly threatening her with his words.

"Or else I'll have to make sure you do." His voice went cold and his beautiful, perfect face- wait what... I mean and his face went emotionless.

"T-Thi..s doesn't c-c-concern you, Suga." She tried her very best to maintain a cool and unbothered attitude.

"Yes, it does. You were about to hit my girlfriend, Bora."