~sixteen

*Y/N PoV*

*Y/N PoV*

It's been 4 days since we left home and took sanctuary in Nayeon and Chanyeol's home.

I miss being free and being able to walk the streets late at night, with peace.

Now, we are to stay hidden, forever.

We are to live in this home for the rest of eternity.

Nayeon is the one who goes out to buy groceries, Jin cooks.

It's nice to be amongst all of my new friends, to laugh and joke but it's not what I want to be forced to do for the rest of my life.

Yoongi hasn't spoke much to me since the other day.

He has only said things like;

"Pass the salt."

"It's my turn."

"Move."

I can't help but feel like he's stressed, hint the sarcasm.

I was sitting, bored as usual, playing with Nayeon's little kitten, Milo.

He's so cute, but feisty. He reminds me of Yoongi.

Taehyung sits on the couch while I sit on the floor, he braids my hair in all types of fancy ways, I don't mind at all.

He's just as bored as I am.

Just as I pick up Milo to cuddle him, Jungkook storms into the room.

"Taehyung." He growls. "Why did you have to drink my banana milk?!"

Tae replies to Jungkook, "I was thirsty, anyway, Yoongi hyung drank the last of my Coca Cola."

Yoongi makes a disgusted face at Tae. "I didn't know it was yours, jeez."

"You could have just had water!" I swear I could have seen a vein pop in Jungkook's neck.

Why is he so angry over banana milk...?

Taehyung lets go of my hair. "Well I didn't, what's done is done."

Jungkook glares at Taehyung before waking out, remaining enraged.

Taehyung continues to braid my hair gently, until Yoongi speaks up.

"You didn't have to go ahead and put the blame on me, ass hole."

Taehyung ties a hair tie at the end of the final braid to secure it before looking up at Yoongi.

"Watch your mouth. I'm not in a good mood anymore." He snarls.

Yoongi just lets out a displeased scoff at Tae's words.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Tae speaks coldly to Yoongi.

"No." Yoongi starts. "But I have a prodigious problem with your poor attitude."

"Oooo," Tae mocks. "Look at you with your wide vocabulary."

Yoongi stands up and makes his way towards Tae who has also stood up.

"You better shut the-" Yoongi begins before Tae harshly cuts him off mid sentence.

"Or what?" Tae goes right up to Yoongi's face.

I'm still sitting on the floor, concerned that they will accidentally crush me.

Yoongi swiftly grips Tae's collar pulling him closer, leaving only a few centimetres of space between them both.

"Or, I'll kick your pretty little ass to Mexico."

"I'd like to see you try." Was the last thing I heard Tae say before a loud snap.

Suddenly, I felt a huge weight on top of me, Milo yelped out of fright and jumped from my arms.

Tae was now on top of me, dead.

My eyes widen as I try to get out from underneath him.

A hand grabs my arm and pulls me up forcefully but gently in a way.

Yoongi sighs, his blood red eyes fading back to their normal colour.

"I'm sorry..." He looks down instead of at my face.

I wanted to say 'It's okay. You didn't mean it.' But I couldn't. He snapped Tae's neck in half.

Wait- IS THAT-

His head oh my god no I'm looking away, his head is not on the floor, his head is NOT on the floor.

Yoongi begins to speak again but before I even catch a word that he says I run out of the room.

Of course Tae will heal and be completely fine in about an hour but that was just gruesome.

*3rd Person PoV*

A huge gust of wind blew in the large room followed by a cloud of black smoke.

"My sons..." A deep voice could be heard amongst the group of young boys.

"Minjun, Master... You have arrived..." Jimin smirks devilishly after bowing deeply at the man.

"Yes, my boy. And I am here to stay."

a/n: I just realised there are a lot of typos in this story
also, the first 9 or so chapters of this are SO BAD omg. I just briefly read this whole book and it's all over the place I kinda don't wanna continue this crap 〴⋋_⋌〵