Picnic

"I'm bored," said Ringo with his gloomy expression on his face.

"Same," said John with a grunt. Paul, however, was having his nap with his eyes closed snoring lightly. George, however, was playing around with Pauls hair putting bread crumbs on him while he slept.

John chuckled. "Paul McCrumb".
George giggled. " put some on his eyelashes" instructed Ringo. "How? He would kill me. He told me his eyelashes are precious to him" said George.

"He says everything is precious especially his banana if you get what I mean haha!!"

"John!! You're disgusting!" laughed Ringo.

"Anyway, It's easy. His black eyelashes are long like grass Geo just put some crumbs on him" said Ringo.

Indeed Pauls' eyelashes were long and dark. They were as long as Johns even, but John always thought Paul looked more like a clown with that much  mascara on. Yes, John thought Paul was such a sissie putting mascara on. He remembered one time where he sneakily frightened Paul while he was concentrating on his eye lashes when John made him put mascara on his face rather than his eye.

John chuckled "Paul McScara!! He's such a sisie!"

Ringo chuckled.

"Well go on!" said John. "Put some crumbs on his eyelashes! He would look like a man haha!!"

George lightly put crumbs on his eyelashes watching them fall like dust on him. Suddenly Paul moved a bit as the other three Beatles watched with pleasure as they watched him open his eyes shouting "AHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!"

The other three laughed watching Paul run to the bathroom.

"That's what you get for sleeping Paulie!" laughed John.

After the eyelash incident, everything was back to where it was. Boredom.

"I want to do something fun!" whined Ringo. "What about we all go on a picnic!" said Paul trying to fix his eyelashes more.

"Oh, would ya look at that! Mother Paul!" said John.

"I'll make the sandwiches and everything in a picnic basket" said Paul.

"Can I help! Can I!!! can I!!?" asked George excitedly.

"Oh Geo the kid!" laughed John.

George glared at him and said "John the dad!"

John stopped laughing. Ringo laughed.

"Come on Geo let's head to the kitchen!!!" said Paul.

"Yay!!" said George excitedly.

"But promise me you won't eat anything while we are making it!" said Paul strictly.

"Yes Paul" said George gloomily.

Time Skip.......

"Is everyone ready?" asked John while they were all in the car.

"Yes Johnny!!" they all said.

They all drove off to Liverpool Park where the sun was shining on them with the blue sky and white clouds drifting in with the warm breeze.

As they made it to the Park, John found a shady spot for them to sit under. John and Paul got the Picnic mat down while the others gathered the food.

"Well what a heavenly day this is" said John admiring the grass laying on it off the picnic mat.

"Mother Earth has done a good job" he said as he lay his brown hair on the soft grass looking up at trees with his black sunglasses on.