The Adventures of Super Jawn and Georgous Lane!

Just to say thank you You-You-You for helping me write this story!!! Its SUPER!!! XD. Yeah the story was my idea but then when I was writing the story with You-You-You I seemed to forgotten it was my idea the whole time LOL. Anyways enjoy the story! I WOULDNT MIND MY SUPERHEROES TO BE THE BEATLES! And Sorry I took a long time uploading this I needed to eat my breakfast. Its morning to where I live. But everyone have a great day/ afternoon/evening/night!

----------------------------------------------------

"Look up in the sky!! It's a-""I'm not a bird! How can you mistake me for one?! I don't have feathers!" Super Jawn growled."Well we were just doing the same thing we do with Superman.""But I'm better than him because I actually exist and I'm super sexy too!"Said Super Jawn as he flew and showing his big muscles. "SEE!" he said. "I told you! And you would not listen!" "And I'm even the most handsomest Superhero of all of Liverpool!"

"What about me?" Georgous Lane said suddenly appearing on his back."Aren't you supposed to be the damsel in distress whom I have to save?""Well while you were busy showing off I managed to get out by myself!" But then Georgous got kidnapped again.

Super Jawn looked at him with his brown glistening eyes that hit the reays of the sun and said "I was not showing off! I was just showing what's true!"Georgous rolled his eyes.

Well anyways SAVE ME SUPER JAWN!!" Georgous screamed as Super Jawn's arch nemesis, Lex David Luthor grabbed him. "If you want to see him again, meet me in my lair!!"

Oooooohhhhh immm ssscarrreddd!"Super Jawn Sarcastically said. But Super Jawn had no choice. He had to go. It was the only way. Lex's lair was a hidden secret place under the ground in the damp sewers. You have to go pass rats and hidden door entries. Jawn wasn't scared. Or was he? " No I'm not! I'm super Jawn! Nothing bad would happen to me! Right?"But all he knew was that he loathed Lex a lot. He never liked him and Lex never liked him.

"LEX!!! GIVE BACK MY GEORGOUS LANE!!" Super Jawn demanded as he finally made it to his lair after going through a disgusting sewer."Seriously why don't you bad guys ever build your secret lairs somewhere that doesn't smell like garbage?""Well you're too late Super Jawn, I have just started my force feeding machine and Georgous will be filled with forty nine cakes!!" Lex cackled

"Ya right. For like an hour." said Jawn. Lex looked at him and said "No! Now! Duh!" Jawn rolled his eyes. "Your sooo blind Lex! You've timed it for an hour to do it. See?" there was a timer there sitting ontop of the machines. It was ticking 1: 12: 45sec "NOOO!!! THEN ILL MAKE TIME GO FASTER!!" shouted Lex."Oh boy" said Jawn

Rushing to the timer, Lex reset it, only to set it for a day. "AAAAARRRGHHH!!! How do you work this thing?!""Well you just-waaaaaaiit a minute, why should I tell you so you can stuff Georgous?!"But after throwing out the timer, the machine started and to his surprise, Georgous was excited to be full of cake. "What I like cake."

Jawn glared at him and said "Well you're going to be stuffed with 49 CAKES!!!! HOW ON PLANT EARTH WILL YE EVEN SURVIVE!!" shouted Jawn. Lex laughed at his reaction "Shut up Lex. You're so annoying!!!" said Jawn.But Georgous said "Dont worry! I've got this power of eating everything of anything"." Oh so you won't need my help then?" said Jawn."WAIT JAWN!" shouted Georgous. "I guess I do...""You GUESS you do?" said Jawn."Oh fine I DO!!!"Jawn smirked.

Then the two ate all forty nine cakes and became so big they took up all the space of Lex's lair and destroyed all his evil inventions. "YES!! We saved the day!!" Super Jawn cheered as his booty squished Lex.

"Does this mean I finally get promoted to your sidekick?" Georgous asked."Sure why not? You need a superhero name first.""How about Gorging Georgie? Since I can anything I want!""Gorging Georgie it is! Now lets fly away and fight the next villain of the week!"And surprisingly Georgous got flying powers from the cake he ate.

"Yay let's fly OUT SUPER JAWN!!" and together they flew into the Liverpool sky.

And where were Paul and Ringo during this time? Well once night hit they came out and hid in the shadows.They were Bat-Pol and Ringo-Robin!

And together they were Famous Four! (Or Fab Four). The Super Beatles!

The End!