Driving

What if the Beatles were Driving...

John Lennon: Drives fast and keeps hitting into everything he sees. He drives at a tree. Makes Ringo panic and Paul falling off the seat waking him from his sleep and he's wide awake and making George drop his sandwiches.

Ringo Starr: Ringo drives quite slow but is always careful but other drivers beep at him for he's to slow telling him to hurry up but Ringo swears and tells them to back off!

George Harrison: George is a wonderful driver and knows when he goes slow or fast or medium in speed. But has to stop to park so he can take his time eating his "snacks".

Paul McCartney: Paul is a good driver but falls asleep half of the time that John had to slap him on the head which made Paul hit himself on the steering wheel beeping the car but continues to drive with bulging eyes. He hates John sitting at the front next to him.

What they might say...

John Lennon driving:
Ringo shouts at John saying " SLOW DOWN JOHN!!! YOUR NOT IN A BLOODY RACE!!! HEY WATCH OUT- "SHUT UP RINGO!!" shouts John. "I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!" "WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!" shouts Paul. Paul falls on the car floor. "YOUR SO BLOODY STUPID JOHN! LOOK WHAT YA MADE ME DO! " JOHN YOU MADE ME DROP MY PRECIOUS SANDWICHES!!" shouted George. Ringo Starr "THIS IS WHY YOU NEED GLASSES JOHN!"

Ringo Starr Driving: "HEY HURRY UP YOU FRICKIN SNAIL MOVE!!" shouted the man behind him. Ringo then saids "YA BLOODY IMPATIENT MEN! Can't YOU SEE IM DRIVING SAFELY!!! " BUT YOU ARE TO DAMN SLOW!" shouts the man back at him.Ringo then saids "JUST FUCK OFF! IM DRIVING REALLY WELL UNLIKE YOUR DAMN STUPID IMBERSOLS WHO CANT DRIVE!

George Harrison Driving: " What a great driver you are!" saids Ringo. "Thanks" said George. Ringo then looks confuse. "Wait why are we parking here? We need to get to the studio!!" "But I need to eat me snacks first!" said George. "Your snacks or  your lunch" said Ringo. "It only take a few minutes". "But we will be late!!" shouts Ringo. "Dont worry about it. Here. Have a sandwich".

Paul McCartney: "Zzzzzzzz!!!" "HEY WAKE UP MACARTNEY YA SLEEPING BEAUTY!!" shouted John *slaps him in the head*.

"WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR??"

"WELL KEEP YOUR EYES ON THEM WHEELS WOULD YA!!"

"YOU HURT ME HEAD! I HATE YOU SITTING IN THE STUPID FRONT WITH ME!!!

" Well it seems a lot cheaper with me in the front than in the back".

I hope everyone likes this!
Peace and Love! ♥