𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄.

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄.
_____
the beginning.

Ragnarök was a prophesied doomsday event meant to destroy the Asgardian Empire. It was predicted that Surtur, the original demon of fire and ruler of Muspelheim would be the cause of the calamity.

Alike to what was once the Timelord's of Gallifrey, the Asgardians were destined to be driven into extinction. However, in order to do this, Surtur believed he would need the assistance of an offspring just as powerful as himself to achieve the fall of Asgard.

And so, the demon of fire kidnapped the Goddess of Youth and Beauty; Idun, to bear the heir to his throne. Surtur knew in order to have a powerful spawn, the mother herself had to be strong. Within the first hour of abduction, Idun had been raped and successfully impregnated with the seed of her people's greatest enemy.

For the remaining months of her pregnancy, Idun was kept locked away with no chance of escape. When Idun gave birth, it was as if the fates played the ultimate cosmic joke on her. Idun had not given birth to just one spawn, but two. A boy and a girl.

Surtur was thrilled, as he now had more than enough power to destroy Asgard. He was so overjoyed and distracted by his children, that he didn't notice Idun make her grand escape.

Idun did not look back as she ran, she cared not for her children believing they were nothing more then abominations. After all, they had been conceived by force, not love.

When Idun returned to Asgard, she was unable to accept the fact that because of her, Surtur now had more than enough strength to cause Ragnarök. Out of shame, Idun trudged back to her garden wanting nothing more than to be welcomed into the arms of Valhalla.

Back on Muspelheim, Surtur cared little for his whore's disappearance as he got what he wanted. Surtur would train his children into becoming the perfect weapons of combat.

The firstborn of the two children was a male, he was gifted the name of Aleksander Surturson. Aleksander was heir to the throne and would grow to be just as sadistic as his father, if not more. Aleksander was deemed God of Destruction. It was because of his title as a God that his abilities rested upon most things destruction. He was gifted with every power of destruction, except for possibly the most valuable asset when it came to destruction. Fire.

That power was left to the youngest of the twins, the female. She was titled with the name of Persephone Surturson, and she was deemed Goddess of Fire. Persephone would grow to be unlike both her sadistic father and brother.

The youngest of the twins was awarded the more powerful of abilities; however, she made it a point to never show off as her brother wielded the much more physical strength and was better at combat.

Aleksander was the sibling who always made their father proud, he was the one who did exactly as their father wanted. Unlike him, Persephone refused to kill mortals for practice or torture the life out of an innocent to become accustomed to harshness. That was what Aleksander did, and he went above and beyond with it.