Chapter Thirty Three

MADISON

"Are you really falling asleep?" says Dylan when my eyes are about to close. I am leaning on his chest while we watch an extremely boring movie that is projected on the wall of my room in front of my bed.

"It's quite boring," I mock looking at him and he shakes his head before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"That's because you are not paying attention," he says smiling and pausing the movie so we don't miss a single second. That would be terrible! "You need to get what the director was trying to present."

"Maybe he just wanted to make his spectators fall asleep?" I say earning an intense kiss as an answer.

"Madison!" For the second time, Sarah caught us in the middle of us kissing. "Having fun?" she mocks us when we look at her.

"Now I know from where you got your humor," says Dylan making us laugh.

"What's going on Sarah?" I ask and she smiles widely.

"He's here!" she says excited confusing us.

"Who? The psychologist?" I ask confused drinking some of the water I have on the small table next to my bed.

"Mr. Perfect," she replies making me choke.

"What?!"

"Are you deaf?" Dylan laughs at her sarcasm. "Samuel Rodgers is at the back garden!"

"Oh." Dylan looks expectant at me just like Sarah. "And what is he doing here?!"

"What do I know, he didn't came to see me I can assure you that," she replies. "You better figure it out on your own."

I roll my eyes forcing me to stand up and putting on my shoes that match perfectly with the white flowered dress I am wearing before I get out with Dylan behind me. We walk quickly down the stairs and I find Wen and my mother arguing on the living room.

"They are waiting for you in the garden, Madison," says Wen as soon as he sees me and I just ignore him as I keep walking.

Oh my God. When we arrive I find a big path made with flower petals that guides me to where he is. The one and only Samuel Rodgers with his football jersey all dirty after training. Behind him there are my friends, Jessica and Anne, smiling like fools.

On his left hand, Sam is holding a bouquet and on the other a sweet Golden Retriever puppy wearing the exact same jersey he does with a balloon tied to its necklace with big letters that says:

Prom?

The graduation. I didn't even remember it was this close. What day is it? Saturday? I guess my mind was preoccupied with more important stuff than a simple graduation. Even less thinking of the prom after the ceremony.

"Are you kidding?" I think but end up saying it out loud letting Dylan hear.

"Who is he?" he mumbles.

I ignore his question forcing myself to walk to Sam thinking of the perfect way to turn him down but totally failing when I get to him. "Hello Madison," he says nervous.

"Hi," I say the best I can.

"You look beautiful," he says and I smile for the compliment. "I was wondering if you would like to go to prom with me? This Saturday."

"Sam I-"

"Oh, I brought you this," he says giving me the puppy that immediately licks my face. "And this," he gives me foolishly the flowers and I do my best to hold everything till Dylan fortunately notices and helps me out.

"This is so cute, thank you Sam," I say and he smiles at me.

"Anne told me you love dogs," he says and Anne smiles widely.

"Thanks Anne," I say. "Sam, I can't go to prom with you because-" I begin the sentence before I got an excuse that helps me not to crush his heart so hard till Dylan decides to talk.

"Because she's going with me," he says making my eyes to get wide open.

"And you are?" asks Sam immediately. I bite my lip. What are we supposed to be?

"Her boyfriend."

The air leaves my lungs and I get as red as the flowers I am holding in my hands. Jessica and Anne stare at me. Both impressed with their jaws on the floor.

"Is that true?" Sam asks me.

"Yes," I reply without sounding sure.

"But we were supposed to go together... I am Samuel Rodgers," I raise my brow letting him talk. "You are Madison Wrestler. Don't you remember? The perfect couple?"

"It was just a stupid title," I say. "There are thousands of girls who would love to go to prom with you Sam, but I am not one of them. I am sorry."

"Wow," he says. "You're not even that beautiful... who do you think you are?"

"You better watch your mouth dude," threatens Dylan standing protective in front of me and Sam gives a step to the front before I can pull Dylan back.

"I think you should leave," I tell him.

"Whatever," he says passing his hand on his hair before he just leaves.

"He seem nice," mocks Dylan and I burst out laughing.

"You reminded me of him when I first met you," I say.

"You are not even that beautiful to say that," he mocks me making me smile right before giving me the sweetest kiss ever.

EDITED BY: JadeFoliage

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!

PS. I just added a new chapter at the beginning of the story with the CAST. Make sure to check it out and see if you pictured the characters any similar to them!

Read you later.

-MF. Hernandez

Next Chapter: January 11th, 2019.