Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry," he keeps saying making me let out a little snort without looking at him. "I mean it," he keeps pushing. I look at him.

"Really?" I reply mad. He nods. "Sorry about what exactly? For playing with me? For fooling me? For giving us to them?" I spit out the questions making my eyes to get full of tears when I'm done. You won't cry again Madison. Not now.

"I was an asshole. I know that," he says after he gulps.

"That's just what you are," I reply rolling my eyes and looking back at the games.

"That's what I was before I met you," he says and I swear it takes all on me not to laugh at that big used lie that he lets out in his defense. "Before I knew what was going on with you" when he says that I look back at him raising my brows.

"Before you knew what was going on with me? What would have changed if you had known before?" I reply. "You wouldn't have approached me? Would you have given us since the beginning? What would you have done different?"

"I thought you were like any other girl in LA," he says. "But you ended up being different..."

"Oh, I can assure you there are hundreds of people up there right now willing to assure you I'm completely different," I say pointing upstairs. "With apples and pears to help you understand."

"That's not what I meant-"

"Then what is it that you want?!" I shout desperate.

"You" he replies almost shouting too. "I like you Madison, I really do, no matter how hard you try to do so," he says taking tears out of my eyes but not from joy but anger. This wasn't supposed to be this way.

"That's what you tell them all? You just apologize for being an idiot and expect everyone to love you just like that?" I cry. "What do you expect me to do? To jump into your arms, kiss you and tell you that I love you and that I forgive you? Tell me. Because I'm sure you have much more experience with this than I do."

"When you feel that yeah. I would really want you to do it," he replies.

"You are unbelievable," I say annoyed looking away.

"Maddie-"

"Don't you dare calling me that way!" I shout with a mix of emotions.

"Madison, I am sorry," he says getting closer to me and placing his hand on my knees. I don't bother to look at him and it takes all in me not to do it and move away. "I'm fucked up, don't you think I know that? I am really sorry that get you into problems. I swear on my life that wasn't my intention," he begs trying to calm down. "Could you look at me? Please?"

I do. When I see him his eyes that are now fully brown get stuck on mine. "I want to help you... to try to fix what happened."

"Can't you see there's nothing else to fix?" I cry staring at my hands between my body and my legs. He takes me from my chin forcing me to look back at him.

"I owe you to try" he says calmed with his eyes really stuck on me.

"You won," I say.

"We are not playing anything," he replies confused and I shake my head.

"You were. I was just your prize and I let you win."

"I wasn't playing," he repeats. "At the beginning maybe I was but then I met you... the first time we hang out I realized you were truly special. I realized how much I really wanted to meet you and be with you."

"You've met me, now you can go," I cry.

"I have not," he replies. "I want to know even the slightest thing of you and I want you to know everything of me. I want more."

"What happened in the beach wasn't enough?" he sighs.

"That wasn't real Madison," he says immediately and I frown. "Fuck, that kiss was incredible I really wanted that since the moment I saw you that day in the lobby," he explains making me gulp for the memory, "and it could've been better if I wasn't being forced to do it."

"Forced?" I ask immediately and he sighs leaning against the sofa.

"They found me when I was leaving work, they came to me with photos asking for information about you," he explains. "I knew nothing of them nor you. But they knew everything about my life and my family. Then they asked me about your sister or whatever is it that Alison is."

"And you just told them everything they wanted?" I reply without believing it.

"They were armed," he says. "They knew that I knew you two, it was telling them or-"

"Dying," I conclude getting it and he nods.

"Or you or Levy or someone in my family. I didn't know. I didn't know what they were capable of. What else was I supposed to do?" I sigh starting to comprehend it all little by little.

"Why didn't you just tell me that? We could've avoid so much stuff."

"I don't know. They had everything planned," I say. "They said they were going to be watching us and I preferred-"

"Not to risk us," I complete with tears in my eyes and he nods.

"I swear I would have done everything different if only I knew..." I jump to him interrupting what he was saying with a kiss. A small and soft kiss that when I let go leaves him speechless.

"I should have warned you," I say feeling guilty.

"You were just doing what you needed to do," he assures me with my face on his hands and I nod making him force a smile.

"Just like you," I say almost whispering and he nods pulling me and giving me a large and intense kiss that makes me forget everything for a moment.

"Madison Wrestler!" we let go the moment we hear a woman and I get as red as a tomato when I realize it is Sarah who is looking at us. She laughs when she notices my reaction and Dylan follows her while I just want to cry once more for the shame while I clean the tears from my face.

"Did I missed something?" says Levy getting out of the bathroom to prolong my torture.

"Just this two kissing better than in any episode of Kiss & Tell" says Sarah impressed referring to that silly program we are used to watch on TV about celebrities making out way too intense to later tell how their partner did it.

"Sarah!" I say ashamed when Dylan laughs before I could stand up getting a little dizzy again.

"I knew I was in the middle of something," says Levy this time and I want to die. Sarah looks from me to Dylan again and again curious and with the desire to bother.

"And?" she pushes anxious.

"Sarah, this is Dylan," I introduce her. "Dylan this is Sarah."

"Her second mother," she says extending her hand and Dylan blushes this time greeting her. Not bad she gesticulates with Dylan looking right at her and I swear I want to pass out to not know anything else of this terrible moment.

EDITED BY: JadeFoliage

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS I DID. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

Read you later.

-MF. Hernandez

Next Chapter: November 30th, 2018.