Living with my brother and his stupid friends

so i really wanted to write a new story.. i like reading stories like this one so if its similar in any way im sorry..ill try to make it different from the others.

~~~~~

(molly's POV) 

hi my name is molly but my friends call me molls or mo. i have blonde hair and bright green eyes. i play soccer and dance. i have a brother who is 18, his name is nathan (nate) and he has blonde hair just like me but he has blue eyes like my mom. i got my green eyes from my dad. Speaking of my parents i guess i should probably tell you   what they do. My mom is a clothing designer and my dad invented cologne. I guess you could say we are rich but i dont like to brag. Since my mom designs clothes my closet is full of clothes that she made. my moms name is Danielle Renalds but we all call her dani for short. My dad is  Christopher Renalds ( chris). my parents are gone alot so i dont see them often. 

Oh did i mention that my brother invited his friends to live with us. Theres Aiden, Chase, and Skyler. Of course my parents didnt mind because there never here.

Aiden is like realllllllly hott. He has the body that all the girls love, he is tan and tall nad has brown hair. he has those amazing blue eyes that drive me crazy. We get along on occasion just depends on what mood he is in. 

Chase is your typical teddy bear. he is super sweet and very cute. he's tall to but really all of my brothers friends are tall. they all have killer abs too but i guess thats normal because they play football and basketball.

Skyler is a real charector. he has a great since of humor and is probably the nicest person youll ever meet. he is pretty adorable too.

There all pretty protective of me but the worst one of them all is my brother nate. Dont get me wrong i love my brother but sometimes i really just want to punch him in the throat.

My brother and his friends are seniors and im a junior.