Chapter 2 || Part two

** I linked the cover photo on the side as request. He looks super hot, so you can use it as a phone background like I'm doing! I just added a small watermark, sorry haha, xx. **

Serena's POV 

|Skipping ahead to the next group match vs. Australia| 

I looked around the stadium as we waited for the first whistle to blow. I was a little fidgety, I was ready to kick some ass. I had a crazy amount of energy inside of me, since Neymar was here and we could visit for a bit after the match. 

I wanted to win against these yellow monsters with cool accents so badly. I want to score today. But I won't be selfish, it'll take effort from the entire team to win, so if I need to pass in order for Spain to score, I won't hesitate. That should always be my approach, honestly.

I'm to flashy. I'm just so use to seeing Cristiano play, I should take note from Leo. 

The whistle blew and I called back for the ball. Nando turned and passed, and I carried it up a yard or two then passed it to the middle where Xavi was. The crowd was cheering for nothing, we were just passing. That's why I love my job. The fans love it. 

In the second half, I got my chance. I was on the wing, and being pushed into the corner by the Australian defender without any help from my team. I just thought to myself, 'it's all me. Just get around him, you've seen Leo and Cris do it many times.'

I did a step over or two, trying to fake him out, but he kept in the same position on his toes, leaving a big gap between his legs. 

I pushed the ball threw his legs, my favourite thing, and had a sudden burst of speed to run around him and get the ball before anyone else. With the defender closing in behind me, and Spain being defended by Australia, I had no choice but to go for the goal myself.

I took one more stride and struck the ball as hard as I could with my right foot, and tumbled forward a bit from my forward momentum until I regained my balanced and watched as the ball soared into the far corner, the familiar swish of the net being drowned out by the cheering fans in the stands. 

I smiled, amazed that I just scored in the world cup, and Sergio ran towards me first, jumping up on my shoulders, making loose my balance and fall down. Nando, Xavi and others ran out and congratulated me while I laid on the ground dumb-founded. 

Who knew a person like me would be at a loss of words for the second time in one week. Usually I could never stop talking.

Sese reached out a hand and helped my up, and I waved towards a group of young male Spanish fans with jerseys, facepaint and a flag. Sergio playfully tugged and my long, brown ponytail and smiled at me.

"You did it Rena!" Xavi high fived me. 

"Now it's time for all of you to score." I told them and their  eyebrows raised. "Let's get a few more before we act like we won the game, alright?" 

|After the game| 

I walked through the stadium and found Neymar talking to someone. Once he spotted me, he said bye to the person and met me in a big, tight hug. 

"You did amazing!" He said, "I'm so proud of you." 

"Thanks, Ney. But I can't breath." I choked out. He chuckled and let go, pecking my lips quickly, not wanting to make a big show like last time we kissed in public. 

"You looked really good out there. You've grown as a player so much." He said.

"Thank you, Neymar. I'm trying to be a bit more, uh... mature, when I play. You know?" I asked.

That didn't really make sense, but Neymar has learned my secret language so he understands me pretty well now. 

"I get it. It really does show, and I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend." 

"Fiancé," I corrected him. He smirked and pulled me into his chest again, his arms hanging loosely around my waist. 

"I know, babe. And I'm so happy." He kissed my forehead. 

"You better be." I mumbled jokingly. I looked up at him and he rolled his eyes at me. 

"What do you say we get some dinner together?" He asked.

"I would love to but I have to go back to the hotel." I said. He pursed his lips and looked at me sadly. 

"Can't you just sneak away for an hour or two?" He begged.

"We're having another team meeting then we have a team dinner. Unless you want to be on the Spain NT, we'll have to wait." I said. He pouted, looking adorable.

"I'm sorry, Ney. It's just really busy." 

"It's okay babe. I'll call you tonight, alright?" He said, sadness evident in his eyes. 

"Okay." I said. I was about to leave, but a thought popped into my mind.

"Ney, do you have a game tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, one later in the day, why?" He questioned.

"Because we could meet after dinner. I mean, when everyone's asleep. That's when some of the guys sneak out." I offered.

"I'll be outside your hotel at, let's say... 10?" He said.

"Perfect." I agreed.

"See you then, gorgeous." He pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ney." 

I turned and walked away towards my team that was coming out of the locker rooms. I walked with them to the back exit so we could board the bus to go home. They didn't ask where I was or anything, they just talked obnoxiously loud until we were back at the hotel.

We all met in one of the rooms and dinner was laid out, courtesy of the hotel, and we all dug in. Now I can't wait for the night time so I could go see Neymar. 

But I'd just have to wait.

** I hope you guys enjoyed this. Next chapter will be when they sneak out and such. 

Everyone should go follow my football tumblr http://www.sergi0ram0s.tumblr.com My blog masquerades as a Real Madrid blog but I also throw in Messi and Neymar and Marc. Pretty much Real Madrid and everyone else. I also make edits from requests and such!

Please vote and comment!

I can also make covers for anyone with a book who wants one, just message me and I can do it in about twenty minutes or so. 

Anyways, hope you all had a good Friday. I did literally nothing, oh well. 

Love you guys! xx