Chapter 44

Serena's POV 

I sat next to Neymar on the ride home. He just picked me up from the field after his meeting and we were driving home. Thiago should be there, also. 

"How was the squad?" He asked. I small smile crept onto my face. 

"They were good." I replied. "Ready to kick some ass in Brazil, that's for sure." 

"Keep dreamin', babe." He laughed. I rolled my eyes, turning up the AC in the SUV. 

"You just wait, Ney. We'll kick ass this year." I promised him. He smirked, knowing Brazil had a hell of a chance also, but that doesn't mean Spain can't beat them, am I right?

"I'll pay to see that." He said, pulling up into the garage. I grabbed my training bag and went through the back door, slipping my cleats off and bounding towards the kitchen. I'm starving!

I opened the fridge and found leftover pizza, and ate that cold. Cold pizza is really the best. I also got a coke and sat next to Thiago one the couch. 

"Hey, Rena. How was practice?" He asked. 

"It was great! I missed my friends from Madrid." I said, cracking the can open and taking a big gulp. I would be in so much trouble if Vincente saw how I was eating just about a week before the Cup. Ha, oops. I can't help it. 

Actually, I could. But I don't want to. 

I put my feet up on the coffee table and leaned back. My hair was in a messy bun, still damp since I showered at the stadium. Thiago had basketball on, but I didn't pay attention. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy basketball, I even played for a while, but I just didn't want to watch it now.

"Can we go out for dinner?" I asked. Thiago shrugged his shoulders and I looked hopefully to my boyfriend. 

"What do you feel like?" He asked me. 

My face lit up at the thought, "Burgers and fries!"

"Seriously?" Thiago chuckled. 

"Yeah, 'seriously.' I like burgers." I snapped back. He put his hands up defensively and I stood up, eating the last bite of pizza and going to Neymar, putting my hands on his hard chest.

"Please." I looked up to him, pouting. 

"You know I can't say no when you do that." He sighed, grabbing his keys.

"That's why I do it," I kissed his cheek and motioned for Thiago to come with us. He grunted and stood up from the couch. Did I ever mention that Thiago was hella fine? I won't say it out loud, to anyone. If Neymar hears, he'll be kicked out of the house!

I'm only joking, I think.

"Come on, Thiago. Let's go." I told him. He let out a huge sigh mockingly and walked with us to the front door. I was still in my Barcelona stuff I grabbed from the stadium, but it was clean so who cares. The perks of being a player, am I right?

"Has anyone ever told you you're demanding?" Thiago asked. 

"No, because if they do, they'll get their balls ripped out and sewed onto their fingers." 

"What a catch, Neymar. You did well." Thiago joked. He was such a little shit, I love him. 

"You love me." I stuck out my tongue like a little kid and ran to the car, getting in the passenger's side. I didn't want to be stuck in the back, that's for sure. 

"Woah there," Ney chuckled. I laughed and slammed the door shut happily. He got in next to me and Thiago was in the back as we pulled out of the garage. 

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a text from Sergio.

Sergio Ramos <3: 6 more days until we leave! 

I smiled down at my phone. Of course he was excited, this was his favourite thing in the whole, wide world.

Serena Ancelotti: 6 more days until we go and win it all! 

I sent it to him and tucked my phone back into my pocket. I honestly think we could do this. But I shouldn't be talking so highly, because for the past two cups, the team that won it was knocked out in group stages the next time. 

But it won't happen to Spain, not with the Serena Ancelotti there to kick ass and show a little skill. This time around, I'm not holding anything back. I'm leaving it all out on the pitch, all my fancy tricks I don't use during normal games, taking on one v ones like I know I can.

This will be amazing. With Iker in net and Gerard and Sergio on defense, we'll kill it, especially with our star midfielders, Xavi, Xabi and myself, there's no doubt in my mind that we can at least get through the group stages. 

We'll show the world who are the kings of football; España! España! We won't loose a game in the groups, I promise you that!

**Sorry this is shorter. I just had a BIG WARNING! 

Some people are stealing plots of popular books (Like mine and GraceLove69 Neymar books) so I just ask that if you notice a book with plots very similar to mine, please either tell me or tell the person that they're copying me, so the book so it can be taken down!

And this is also for anyone with a book on the more popular side, just keep an eye out! I don't want anyone's hard work to be copied. 

Anyways, with that boring stuff aside, HOLY SHIT ITALY WTF WAS THAT.

Alright, so QUESTION TIME!
Do you guys pay any sports?
I play football and softball and a high competitive level, and also basketball and I ride horses! I'm a football goalkeeper and I play as a utility players in softball, but mainly corner infield and catcher, and also Short stop!

Can we get 45 votes and 20 comments? Thank you!

-Izzy**