Chapter 6

Serena's POV

So I guess I'm together with Neymar now. I can honestly say I'm happy. I never would've thought. We pulled up to his house, and some of the team was already out front, waiting for us. Getting out, Neymar grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"So no secrets?" I asked and he shook his head.

"If you're mine, I'd like to show off to everyone," He said proudly and we walked up and he unlocked the door. People crowded in his huge house and spread out. Macy came just a little later and saw Neymar and I in the kitchen talking to Victor and Cristian. I was leaning on the island with Neymar partially behind me, with an arm around my waist. It's like he thinks I'll run away if he's not holding me. 

"Damn girl, you work fast," Macy winked at me and I wiggled my eyebrows. I signaled towards Cris and she waved lightly.

"Oh, c'mon Mac," he used her nickname and engulfed her in a bear hug. 

"They're so cute together," I whispered to Neymar. 

He chuckled in my ear, "And so are we," He kissed my temple. It all feels like we're moving too fast. We've been 'together' for what, five minutes? But I was enjoy every second. Gareth is going to kill me.

I leaned my head on Neymar's shoulder, feeling my eyelid become heavy and my adrenaline was gone from the game.

"Tired?" Neymar asked and I nodded, yawning.

"No shit," I said playfully and he pinched my sides, making me jump up, laughing.

"Hey! That wasn't nice." I pouted. He laughed and handed his beer, and I took a long sip. I handed it back to him nd pulled out a Monster energy drink and drank half of it in one go. I took a breath then finished it, throwing it on the counter. 

"Wow," Cris laughed and I shrugged, then walked off into the house, exploring. I found Leo with Xavi and I walked over and punched Leo in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his bicep.

"For not getting that goal when I passed it to the middle in the last five minutes!" I exclaimed.

"But we were already winning!" He whined and Xavi laughed. 

"It was a great chance," Leo admitted and I rolled my eyes.

"I know. I played great," I said cockily as a joke. Leo chuckled.

"So you and Neymar?" He winked. I nodded my head and leaned in.

"He's a little short for me, though," I whispered and the two busted out laughing. He was only an three inches taller than me, but the hair adds a couple inches. 

"What are you three laughing about?" Neymar came in and asked. We started to laugh even harder and he shook his head, confused. 

"Let's go, pizza is here." He reached out for my hand.

"PIZZA?!" I yelled, pushing past him. Screw walking with him, hand in hand. I have plenty of time for that. There were boxes piled high of pizza, and there was already a line.

"EVERYONE MOVE!" I yelled, pushing past people to the pepperoni and grabbing four slices. I'm obsessed with pizza. Or food of any sort. I didn't even take a plate, I ran out of the crowd on to the almost empty patio and started to eat my first piece. Soon Neymar, Tony, Leo, Gerard, Xabi, Cristian, Victor and Alexis were sitting down on all the couches with one or two pieces of pizza. Ha. Losers.

"You must really like food," Neymar said from beside me. My eyes widdened and I nodded.

"I love food almost as much as I love football!" I said, finishing my first piece.

"Holy crap. But you breath football!" Gerard said.

"That's the point." I said, eating more. 

"But who doesn't love pizza, though. It's really the best." Leo said and I made an 'mmmhmmm' sound in agreement with my mouth full of this glorious food. He understands me.

|Training|

I laughed as Neymar fell on his ass after he lost his balance doing a rainbow over Gerard. Training was in an hour but the 'gang' decided to play a little football before hand. 

"Idiot!" I laughed and kicked the ball up to Leo, who pushed it past Pinto in our little net. I threw my hands up and high fived Leo, then we did our new found celebration dance. We hit the inside of our cleats two times with our right foot, our right elbow, then jumped in the air and hit our shoulders together facing opposite directions.

"Braggers." Alexis muttered.

"We're only bragging because we're the best!" I said and passed the ball to Cristian to start. He passed it up to Neymar and I came from behind while Gerard came up front. He tried to cut to the left, but I stuck my foot out, stopping him from going anywhere. I pulled back the ball from his feet and turned, taking a shot on Pinto. The ball slipped through his fingers on the ground for another goal. It was 7-2.

"The team's were unfair." Neymar said.

"You picked them." I rolled my eyes and took my Real Madrid towel and rubbed the sweat from my forehead. 

"Don't remind me," He pouted and kissed my cheek.

"Aww!" Gerard squealed like a little girl. I busted out laughing and threw my towel at him.

"Ew, like, sweaty Real Madrid towels, ugh." He said in a mocking girl accent. I raised my middle finger to him and he gasped as the rest of the team came onto the pitch on time. We cleaned up the cones and sat on the bench since we were already warmed up while everyone else did their thing. 

My phone rang from next to my water bottle and I picked it up. It was Cristiano. He never calls since he knows I'm in training, so I answered it just in case.

"Hey Cris, what's up?" I asked.

"Serena," He said panicky, "It's Carlos. He's going crazy! He's so mad right now from the El Classico. He's trying to get the league to take you off Barcelona!" 

"WHAT?!" I yelled, standing up angrily. "How could he?"

"We don't know what to do, He's getting close to breaking them, Serena. You better do something." He said and hung up. 

"PUTA!" I yelled, picking up my water bottle and doing my trademark thing- throwing it on the ground in a fury of rage. "WHAT AN ASS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Woah, babe, what's wrong?" Neymar pulled me into a hug and calmed me down a little.

"Carlos is trying to take me out of La Liga." I mumbled sadly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled, pulling away from me. "GERARDO! DO SOMETHING!"

"I have all me men on the line with the association. Everything will be worked out, I swear. We can't lose you, not now. Not ever." He assured me. But I was already done. How could my own uncle do something so horrible when it was all his idea in the first place, to send me here? 

A/N: Ohhh shit. What do you think will happen next?