Chapter 16

Serena's POV

I sat on the bench while Neymar played pass with Leo, laughing loudly. I watched the replay of the fight last night. He didn't really do anything but hit the guy after a while. The only people who helped me were Gerard, Marc and Leo. He just stayed behind us yelling things, but everyone else was pushing and trying to control me.

I understand why he wouldn't want to get involved but if everyone else is trying to protect me, shouldn't he? I let it slide of course, I didn't want to start much because I wasn't in the place to judge. Marc came over to me and grabbed me hand, pulling me up and getting a ball. 

I stood next to Leo on the line and Marc and I passed, same with Ney and Leo. 

"Did you see the fight on tv? You really nailed that guy, Rena." Leo laughed and I nodded. I had pretty good form, if I do say so myself. I took kick boxing as a self defence course back in college so I know how to pack a punch pretty well.

"Yeah, he got a broken nose." Neymar said and I smirked.

"Good!" Marc smiled at me and I laughed and passed the ball back. I flipped it up using my foot and kicked it over to Marc who kept it up, juggling. He kicked it back and we continued doing that until all the trainers got here.

"Okay, so, let's play some handball!" Gerardo said. Handball was the in-famous training tool that Barcelona used to improve communication in between players, and also it can get us aggressive and wanting the ball more.

They separated us into four separate groups, and I was on a team with Marc, Leo, Victor, Alexis, Gerard and Cristian, against Neymar, Jose, Dani, Pedro, Sergi, Xavi and Jordi for a 7v7. I could already see it coming- we were going to win, especially with Victor, Marc, and the great big monster Gerard. 

We started with the ball and we threw it around in short passes until the other team started to get aggressive. I threw it up to Gerard and I ran up to the far post and he passed it back and I threw it in the upper 90, giving us the first point. We cheered and they started off quickly, passing it around. Marc intercepted a throw from Neymar to Jose and we switch possession. I knew we were going to win!

I looked to Macy in the stands and waved to her. I haven't had the chance to visit, but we made a dinner date tomorrow to catch up with the girls.

|Back at the hotel|

Neymar and I decided to just get a one bedroom room together, and it was 11:00 pm when we got back from our after training team dinner. We took showers- together, might I add, stil the most fun thing right now- and climbed into bed. 

He pulled me against his chest, keeping me close and started to kiss down my neck, sucking lightly in little spots. I smiled and brought his lips back up to mine again and kissed him softly. It felt so real, so surreal. I'm so glad I made up with him. Everyone makes mistakes, right?

He bit my lower lip and deepened the kiss passionately, and I snuggled in closer to his body, the covers keeping me warm in the cold, dark room. He kept his arms around my waist, rubbing small circles on my back with one hand. He knows that I love it when I he does that.

We broke the kiss to get a breath, and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you so much." he breathed out. 

"I'm so happy we're together." I replied. I never thought I would be... in love. It just doesn't seem possible for a person like me to be loved or to love. I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world, to know you mean so much to someone. To know you're on their mind constantly, and when they hear 'the person you love' they automatically think of you.

"Are you tired, baby?" He asked, laying his head down on the pillow. I nodded my head. I had my body pressed against his, our legs tangled up and my head on his bicep.

"Go to sleep, then." He brushed a piece of hair out of my face that was loose from my bun and kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes contently. I fell asleep soon after, laying in bed with him. The perfect night's sleep.

|Morning|

I woke up and Neymar and I were spooning, his arm laid across my body and holding me tightly. I looked to the alarm clock that read 10:38 am, and I knew we had a free day to do whatever we wanted, except no drinking aloud and no junk food after 4:00 pm.

That cancels out anything good for dinner. I guess it's salad for me. My life is so hard, right? 

I got out of bed and padded to the bathroom, shutting the door and went into the shower. I stood under the running water humming a tune, then started to wash my hair with shampoo and conditionner. When I emerged from the bathroom again, Neymar was sitting on the bed running a hand through his hair, still not fully awake.

He looked up at me and eyed the towel wrapped around my dripping wet body. He bit his lower lip and signaled for me to come over closer. He pulled me into his lips by my towel and kissed me lustfully. He tugged at my towel, but I kept a grasp on it which made him angry.

"Rena," he pouted and tugged at it again. "I want to see your stunning body again."

I stood up straight with a smirk on my face and shook my head.

"Leo is taking me to get a dress while I help him with his tux for the dinner and meeting. Tony isn't allowed to see him until the dinner so it's a surprise." I told him.

"Same for me?" He looked sad and I nodded, giving a quick kiss on his pouting lips. I dropped my towel with my back facing him and dried off, then got dress, teasing him. He just sat like a sad puppy on the bed watching my every move. I would occasionally look over my shoulder, giving a wink or a smirk and a sway on my hips, getting him frustrated. 

I blew him a kiss on my way out, meeting Leo down in the lobby and we took a car to the formal store and got fitted. He got a classic, well-fitted black tux with a white shirt underneath, and I got a blue, knee length dress that cinched at the waist and a pair of sprakly blue heels to match. I felt girly, for once. It was a little foreign to me, actually. 

By the time we were done, it was already 1:30 and we made our way back to the hotel on foot, talking about random things. It's good to get to know him, and every once in a while, people would snap pictures, yell we were going to lose or ask for our autograph. I even met two young girls, maybe 16, who were both wearing my jersey. It was pretty scary.

They were totally fangirling while I signed it, and we took multiple photos together, fooling around and sticking our tongues out. Leo ended up snapping over thirty photos of the three of us and a couple of Leo and I. He was used to it by know, but it was still weird to me. 

"You have plenty of fans, Rena. Get used to it, it will happen more and more." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully, walking into the lobby and seeing Marc and Gerard talking. I came up behind Marc and hugged him, and he snatched my bag out of my hands, opening it and examining my dress.

"Well, ex-roomate, I want to see this." He said.

"You can see it when the dinner happens." I said and he scowled.

"You can wait two weeks, I'm sure." I laughed and went back up to Ney's and I's room and he said sitting on our bed watching a football match. 

"Hey baby," I said and placed the bag on the counter and climbed in, sitting in his lap while he cradled me. 

"I missed you," He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed, and he chuckled.

"You look so cute when you blush, did you know that?" he teased and pecked my lip softly.

We sat together and watched the rest of the match in silence, making out a little bit when the play gets boring. Overall. you could say I was the luckiest girl in the world.

A/N: I'll update if this reaches 5 likes! And please comment! thanks :) I hope you enjoyed. There's a bit more 'action' persay, so comment if you like it.

-Izzy