Chapter 15

A/N: Juicy stuff happening this chapter :P

Serena's POV 

I was dribbling down the wing with a defender on me with no options. I tried cutbacks and fakes but the defender was stuck on me. I made a break to his right and he stuck out his cleat, stud first and hit my ankle which made me tumbling forwards, landing face first on the turf.

"What the fuck you asshole?" I screamed and looked down at me, the ref pulling out a yellow for him.

"Stay on the ground, you slut." He spat at me and my eyes widened, standing up and getting in his face.

"Why don't you shut up before you do something you'll regret?" I said.

"You think you're the best but you're terrible." He said. I took my hands and shoved him back a couple steps and kept going at him, but someone held me back by my waist.

"I'll beat the shit out of you, you little punk!" I yelled, scrambling to try and hit him. 

"Rena, stop!" Marc said and pulled me back more, away from the mess. Yellow cards were thrown everywhere.

"The little pussy shouldn't even be playing!" The defender said, and I lost my shit. I slipped out of Marc's grasped, walked right up to him, and punched him in the nose. You could hear his nose crack as clear as day, even with the stadium going wild. Everyone was joint in the fight, grabbing, pushing, hitting.

An opposing team's forward shoved me back, causing me to stumble, but I shoved him back on to the ground. Once you get me going, I'm tough to stop. But Gerard grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me back out of the group as the fight tarted to clear with some trying to break it up. 

The defender I punch was being walked off the field with a bloody nose, and the ref gave me a red card.

"You'll probably get suspended for that." Neymar walked off with me. He got a red also, for hitting the guy who pushed me a couple times. 

I shrugged, "not like I care." it was true. I'll take the suspension, I'm glad I got to hit him like that. but Gerardo didn't look happy.

"You two, get out of here. Go to the hotel." he snapped and pointed out the door. We walked out, the Barcelona side cheering while the rest were booing. I laughed and followed Ney to grab our stuff from the change room and walked out of the stadium, hand in hand, to the taxi Tata called.

"You pack a mean punch!" He laughed and pulled me into his lap while the driver drove to the hotel.

"I was mad," I laughed. I should be angrier, or even sad because of the suspension, but that was ridiculous. That defender should have a suspension too! Being sexist shouldn't be allowed.

"He's just jealous." he said into my ear and pulled me close. The driver stopped and Neymar handed him a bill and we went into the hotel.

"We should shower." I said, but he pulled me towards his room.

"We should shower together," He winked and pulled me inside his room swiftly, pinning me against the wall and kissing my neck. I pulled his body tight against mine as our lips moved in rhythm. 

"Neymar," I moaned against his lips and he stiffened, taking me to the bed and lightly pushing me down, climbing on top of me and kissed me harder, full of lust. 

"You're so perfect," He whispered, trailing kissed down my neck, playing with the hem of my shirt.

I let a breath out, "You were right, we should shower together."