Chapter 27

Serena's POV

Neymar grabbed my hand, pulling me down on top of him and I laid my hands on his hard chest, giving him a smirk. He bit his lower lip and I trailed my hands down to his boxers, making him get excited with pleasure. I lingered at the hem until he looked at me- almost begging, for more.

"You want it so badly, don't you?" I teased and he nodded helplessly.

"Please don't tease me, Rena." He begged. I chuckled and bent down and kissed him, my hand low on his torso and staying in one place. He moaned against my lips and bit my lower lip to ask for entrance.

"Neymar! Where are you, I came to say I want you back- woah oh my." A female voice came out of no where. I jumped up from my boyfriend and Neymar leaned up sadly. I young woman in her early twenties with blonde hair and a beautiful body stared at us, wide eyed.

"Um, I'm sorry but who are you?" She asked. I scoffed and Neymar stood up next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, almost as if he's holding me back in case I feel the need to slap a bitch.

"I'm Neymar's girlfriend." I said slowly. "Who also happens to play along side with him."

"What? Ney, baby, I thought we were together?!" She looked at Neymar sadly, and I turned to him disgusted.

"No, Rena, it's not what you think. She broke up with me five months before we got together, before we fell in love," he said, exaggerating it, "You told me you needed a break. You never replied, so I moved on. You should've to, because I'm with the love of my life now." He said to her.

"But, but, Ney, we were having so much fun! I'm so much prettier, and probably better than her!" She whined.

"He has a girlfriend who is standing right here. And how did you even get in here?" I asked.

"I have a key, bitch. Shut up for a second while the adults talk about this." She said back.

"Okay well, how about you get the fuck out of our house before I make you leave." I snapped back. Neymar buried his face in my neck, laughing into it. I smirked and laughed a bit with him until I composed myself again and tried to look seriously at her shocked face.

I couldn't do it, I was still laughing.

"You can give me the key while you're at it. I forgot you even had it." Neymar said between laughs.

"You're making a mistake." She spat and threw the key onto the couch, and I walked her out to the door.

"Bye bitch. Have a safe ride home." I smiled sweetly and slammed the door behind her. I looked to Neymar with my eyebrows raised who looked back at my innocently.

"I think I'll start dinner now." He said and turned his back.

"Hold up, hold up," I said. I walked over to him and softly kissed his lips. He responded by sliding his hands around my waist and neck, giving me a passionate kiss.

I ran my hand through his hair and pressed my body against his, him getting amused and smirking against my lips. He tried to deepen it again but I pulled away, resting my forehead on his.

"You're mine, and don't forget that." I told him and pulled away completely, flopping down on the couch and turning on Bundes Liga, pulling out my phone and scrolling through twitter. I could here him chuckle as he went into the kitchen and started dinner.

"So it's our house now?" He asked over the tv.

"I said that to get her to leave." I called back.

"You know, it's pretty much our's. You should just move in officially." He offered and brought me a beer. I smiled at him in thanks and took a drink.

"Are you sure you want to deal with this mess?" I joked and he nodded, leaning forward and kissed my forehead.

"I have been for he past three months, haven't I?" He replied.

"And how's that going?"

"I think you should answer that yourself." He winked. It's like the situation before was forgotten. I know we'd have to talk about that eventually, how a dumb bitch just walks into this house like nothing and ruins our moment. But he can't control it. At least he could've changed to locks.

"FUCK!" I heard plates crashing and Neymar yelling from the kitchen. I laughed loudly as he stormed into the living room and ripped my phone from my hands. I was now laughing uncontrollably as he phoned to order pizza. Trusting Neymar in the kitchen was a bad idea.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I hate cooking." He mumbled sadly and sat on the couch pouting.

"Aw, babe, it's okay. I'm sure the other guys can't cook either!" that's a lie. Leo and Gerard are really good cooks. Poor Ney Ney.

"Whatever." He said sighing.

"It's fine! I love pizza. A lot. So it's really a bonus." I tried to comfort him. He stuck his tongue out and put his feet up on the coffee table and paid attention to the game on the tv with me until the pizza came.

** let's get 18 LIKES and 5 COMMENTS please! **