noya: i-i'm sorry for reopening lt. colonel asahi's old wounds.

daichi: *pats noya on the back* it's all fine, mate. it's the damned guy's fault for not having been more careful during our stealth mission at the old ©varchinde plains.

tanaka: 'tis correct, rookie. thou shalt press further with thy task and grieve after battle.

ennoshita: *speaks in runic formula*

kinoshita: kags let's play minecraft

kageyama: mario k--

kinoshita: MINECRAFT

kageyama: ok sunshine, let's get your ass over to the playstation so you can shut the fuck up

narita: please help me, someone out there, please help me.

shirota mahiru: I WILL BE THAT SOMEONE--

kuroo: *drags mahiru* whoops, wrong anime buddy.

mahiru: WRONG BLACK GUY *jumps into a rift through time and space and completely disappears*

kuroo: ... the fuck do i feel so insulted?

kenma: racist.

narita: ... i... guess i'll refrain from speak--

tora something i forgot his last name but he appears in the light novel of rakudai and not the anime: then i shall fight and become the best student knight so i can show you that i don't hate you, and so i can tell you that it's not your fault.

(this reference requires a pretty good insight into the story already oops? spoilers???)

narita: *tries to scribble 'onii-chan' into his board thingy he got from nowhere but tears up, bursts out crying and runs gay to hug tora. he mouths the word again, and again, until he finds his voice and attempts to use it. although it was rough and off from disuse, hisher sentiments managed to reach out to her brother, and the number one student knight smiled gently as he stroked her head with a brother's loving touch.*

(they disappear into another dimension, and god fucking knows what happened back there. sorry for the spoiler. totally unintentional *wink*)

hinata: ok so firstly, they start talking old. next, kageyama calls kinoshita 'sunshine', not like i'm particularly jealous of him giving anyone nicknames apart from me, then narita-san disappears with a really cool onii-san. what???

kiyoko: gomen ne, hinata-kun. ano ibento wa kanashikute, kedo, anata wa hitori janai. kore wa watashi no... saigo na 'sayonara'. dakara, kimi no me wa oishi sou.

hinata: ... ok, i understand japanese and...

yachi: *from a distance, rasping, as if she's fighting for breath* ni-nigete... hina... *cough* t-t-taaaaAAaAhhhAHAHhhhh-- *coughs and chokes*

hinata: ... i totally get that she just complemented my eyes with something you would normally use to praise pork buns.

kiyoko: *transforms into medusa*

hinata: shit.

???: OMAE WA MOUUU...

???: *crashes through the wall and turns out to be aone*

aone: SHINNNDEEEIRUUU!!!

kiyoko: *gasp* NA-NANNY?!?!

hinata: FUCKING KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA