neglected stuff

What objects HQ hates ( it's up to you to find out why ):

Daichi: coffeemaker ( bc he didn't know how to use it and embarrassed himself infront of other ppl )

Suga: clock ( bc he watched a horror movie one time wherein clocks have a large contribution )

Asahi: television ( because his eyes were scarred due to an ad )

Noya: soccer ball ( because he kicked it one time and it hurt his foot infront of girls )

Tanaka: hair straightener ( because he was forced to go bald when it burned his hair )

Ennoshita: chopping board ( because it broke when he was making enchiladas wait do you even chop anything in there )

Narita: pencil ( because he broke millions )

Kinoshita: high-heeled shoes ( he tried to cosplay sone girl but he got a sprain due to the shoes )

Kageyama: paint ( he slipped and face-plantes into paint )

Hinata: drinking straw ( he almost choked because he was trying to slurp juice with ice, then the ice blocked the straw's end and it melted a bit AND he choked on the sudden lodging of ice against his throat )

Tsukishima: toaster ( he was burrrnt )

Yamaguchi: spoon ( he failed to slay )

Oikawa: pole ( because he was trying to look good for iwa when he bumped into a pole in the street and there were lots of witnesses )

Iwaizumi: wristwatch ( it was the last thing his girlfriend in the past gave to him as a gift before he caught her cheating cough cough )

Kuroo: mouse trap ( he got his finger caught )

Kenma: microphone ( he yawned infront of a microphone when he was making a speech for school )

Yaku: flower vase ( he broke it and was grounded for 4 weeks )

Lev: knife ( he cut himself duh )

Akaashi: bell ( because he thought there was something going on when it rang so he rushed outside and looked like a lost. . . owl )

Bokuto: cap ( he can't put it on )

Ushijima: bowtie ( he almost strangled himself )

Tendou: teacup ( because he was trying to be levi but he dropped the cup and got second degree burns or somethin )

Semi: basketball ( he failed basketball MISERABLY )

Idk if anything is actually contradictory with the real facts bc I've only watched the anime TY