recording #3

Recording #3 November 27th, Eddward
Status: Opened

"Good morning Edd, how are you?"

"Well. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks. So, tell me about your week."

"My week was spent as it usually is: studying, going to school, and working. My relationship with Chris is getting... uncomfortable."

"How so?"

"He kisses me a lot recently, and he's started touching me in places I have told him not to. He doesn't do it for long, only until I tell him to stop, but still..."

"You shouldn't have to tell him."

"Um, right. When he touches me, I feel disgusting."

"Does it remind you of your ex-boyfriend?"

"Sometimesbut he's nowhere near as bad as him."

"Edd, you must be more open with your boundaries. Don't be afraid to open up and tell Chris that you don't want to be touched by himif he doesn't stop, then he doesn't respect you."

Edd doesn't say anything.

"Edd, speaking of your ex, I'd like for you to tell me about that relationship."

"Why?"

"Well, it's the biggest contributing factor to your PTSD."

"But I haven't had any episodes in weeks. I think I'm fine now."

"Edd..."

"I said I'm fine. Can we talk about something else?"

"Edd, I understand why you don't want to talk about it. But you can't heal by yourself. I'm here to help you learn how to forget and overcome your strugglesplease, let me."

Edd doesn't say anything.

"Please think about it."

"Okay."

"So?"

"What do you want to know?"

"How did you meet him?"