The x Secert x Part2

Start from the beginning

"...yeah...I'm fine" I replied. I have to fake it to make it through the temple.

"If that's the case, let's go" Nobunaga said as everyone starts to walk.

~~~~

We walk for a while more before reaching the place where the treasures are. The room was filled with piles of gold and jewelries. The whole room was shinning, twinkling in gold.

"Woah!!!" Everyone was shocked by what they saw.

"Don't touch anything" Azumi demanded.

"Huh? It's treasure...it's gold, of course we're taking it" Nobunaga got pissed and shouted at Azumi.

"It's not the treasure of this temple" Azumi said. "There should be an old book somewhere here...." she added as she wonder around.

"We came here just for an old book?" Elaine asked.

"Yup" Azumi replied. It ticked off Elaine and Nobunaga.

"Lets just look for the book" I quickly said it before Nobunaga raise his voice. I help Azumi look for it but it seems that the others just stand there and watch. They might not want to go through the trouble of wasting their entertainment to find it....

"You better not go anywhere far" a voice creeped up behind me. I jumped and quickly turned around....it was the brat... he startled me again.

"Wha-"

"Don't go anywhere far...." The brat said it in a threatening tone before walking back to where Shalnark and Phinks where. I took a deep breath and walk around.

I have this strange feeling...like a zip. I try to go where the zipping pain feels the strongest...the Book might be there...it might be a hint. The zip feeling led to a statue of a man on a horse, holding a book in his left and and a sword, raising up in the air, on his right hand.

"Azumi!" I shouted her name. "Think I found it". I climb onto the statue and grab the Book on his hand, hesitatingly. It could set off a trap....but once I got a closer look at the book, I grabbed it. The book looked worn out and has a four leaf clover on the cover.

"Yuki...you just took it?" Azumi asked once she saw I hand the book in my hand. 

"Yup"

"Sigh, good thing that your guts is always correct. If not, the whole place would collapse " Azumi sigh in relief as we both walk back to the others.

"Oh, you guys got it" Shalnark was cheerful.

"Good, now we can get these" Elaine quickly bend over to pick up a handful of gold.

"NOO!!" Both me and Azumi shouted. The whole temple started to shake....like the place is collapsing.

"Tsk, we have to go" Azumi look around of a way out.

"Go? How? If we got back the way we came in, we would be crushed before we make it out" Machii panicked.

"Fine!" Azumi shouted as she closed her eyes and took out a ring.

"What are you-" Before Elaine finishes her sentence, I interrupted her.

"Just watch."

"Sighhh" Azumi exhales and move her bangs out of the way as she opens her eyes...revealing a scarlet eye on her left eye.

"What the..." everyone was shocked. Non of them expected Azumi to have the scarlet eye...especially only one sided. Azumi concentrate, with everything she has to open up a gate.