• C H A P T E R 17 | WHOS THE SERIOUS GUY •

Karen's Perspective.

What the hell? Just so anyone knows I've never lost control of myself, no matter what that is about, drugs, alcohol, or overdose or anesthesia (it's a thing). 'Cause for all I know I'd never do that worse, I mean yeah it's something to be curious about.

I've drank alcohol, 'cause I'm seventeen, lol, but never got so drunk that I didn't even know what the hell I was doing. 'Cause first of all if Id ever be outrageous enough to do something, itll be me pressing the fire alarm button just cause I want to.

I'm not sure if Im one of those sneak out girls, or those study on Friday night ones. It depends on how bad I wanna do it.

Back to whatever the hell I just did, Trystann was still in shock but had to remain his face irrelevant to that. He started to hold my hand below, I don't know whats going on but when he did that I felt so agressive, I felt blood rush down through my spine, I felt not nervous but overwhelmed instead. His hand, it was cold, yet calming, his grip was tight, yet comforting, and it didn't give me akwardness, it gave me a feeling.

The feeling was unusual. It was something that felt so good, but could be too good that it would just vanish anytime. It was like smoke slowly covering my sight and enlightening my heart. It was like chaos but calm.

As he tried to hold my hand it was exactly like serendipity. It wasn't like fireworks exploding inside me, it was like I found limerence within being next to him.

Things like this dont occur frequently, something inside me just controlled me and did something to this guy, ugh! I can't even remember his name! "Hey I remember you!" Helius mentioned while pointing his finger at me. What he just said made me nervous and right now I think Im going ashen.

"M-me?" I asked him, outside I looked hushed but inside I can feel my brain whisper out 'please don't remember' over and over again. He nodded "Well, yes, you! Wasn't I the one to mention your abilities? Although, did we drink that time? Or did I fall asleep?" He asked me. Drink? Why would he ask that? But for all thank God he didn't remember. While we conversed Trystann really just stood at the corner holding my hand, casually.

I shook my head as an answer, then a gush of wind rapidly hit me, I felt so cold and my lungs were burning while cold air laid within. "Why you ask?" I continued conciously, Helius scratched his head, " I just, I couldn't quite remember some parts of it, everytime I try they just look foggy, and blurred, I couldn't quite make out what happened there" he explained. Oh no, this is bad. Whatever I did, it quite wasn't so effective.

I was thinking of what to say until Trystann bat in on us. "Maybe you just haven't finished your coffee and uh, you should get some rest" he advised. It wasn't the best loop out but it still helped. I glanced at Trystann and he smiled in keen of Helius agreeing. "Yes, yes, indeed, after this coffee I shall rush home and rest!" He replied.

Thank God. I wouldn't know what to do next if that didn't happen. But to think, did I just idiotically leave the queen earlier? Oh no. I rapidly let go of Trystann's hand thinking I could hold it longer and more often in the future but a talk with the queen wouldt occur that often. I ran back to wherever we were at earlier to get back to the queen. I feel so rude right now. While running I could feel the clothing I wore rub against each other and the shoes I wore make no sound. But how come? Until I finally remembered, I was floating against Jupiter, or if that is even real. I noticed that my throat was parched.