• C H A P T E R 16 | ABILITY CREATION ABILITY•

Karen's Perspective.

Skelletons in her cabinet. At first sight I never thought of the queen as someone who had skeletons in her cabinet. As if it was too delightful to be her, like a queen bee, or perhaps a prom queen.

But as we all have eyes, I know that we all have things to keep too.

Perspective of dilemma wasn't a fortune for me to tell, but perhaps a story I'd forever be curious about. Unless...

"For years I had wondered, what it would be like if the planet was backwards. And for years, I had wandered, I searched everywhere, anywhere, just to get her back." She proclaimed. The air grew cold as she wept her tears and tried to cheer up.

This maybe the proper time to use the phrase 'She could cry a river' for as I see, she shed no tears at all, ironic? Yes cause as she explained,anything wet could not reach this athmostphere, but I knew her eyes must've cried the hardest cries.

I never knew what to do either when a person is in discomfort, as to normal people, thats the cue, and what to do is to give them comfort, but I've never gave comfort to myself, how would it even be to someone who's lost a child.

She glanced at me and smiled. Then thats when I came in for a hug.

"Im sorry" my voice muffled from her shoulder. "But perhaps you could explain, a little" I strangely said, I never thought of asking a favor from a high priestess nor a queen of a mysterical planet. "of what happened?" I continued.

I slowly let go of her embrace and sighed deeply.

" After the war, I was discovered by Pyleren" she said and stopped as I gave a quite questioning face towards her. "My husband?" she explained. But I still had no idea of the vast sea she was talking about. "The king" she said lastly. And thats when I got it. With a finally face in response she continued.

" I carried his baby, we had plans, we had love, we had everything, except, of course, the expectation that we'd loose her" her eyes deepened, like a miscreant well who'd drown anyone and she looked so pale.

"I'm sorry to say that that happened. But forgive me queen, I am very well curious of what has happened to her."

She blinked a couple of times and controlled her breathing, while I, I was simply fiddling with my fingernails hoping she wouldn't be offended by my curiosity with my heart pounding louder and harde ron my chest, she spoke.

"It was exactly her 256th day, where I pampered myself with her right next to me on a hammock, she was laughing cheerfully and was trying so hard fpr her toes to reach her mputh and finally chew it. I looked at her through the mirrow and smiled..." She stopped and shook her head slowly to herself. "And, as I never exp-"

And as she said, I never expected too that a portal opened right behind he and grabbed me through it. Goddamn it. The portal vanished into thin air and left a whisp.

Queen Thyrzza was equally surprised as to what she saw happened. "Oh. Well, thank you for the ten minute trial." she said as I vanished.

"As I never exp-" that was the last wprds I heard from that conversation, from that talk at the garden.

Why you ask? 'Cause a random human just pulled me into a freaoing portal without permission. It didn't make me dizzy but it rather gave me a sick feeling of throwing up and sneezing then being cancelled.