• C H A P T E R 15 | BUT WHAT HAPPENED? •

A/N: sorry for the long update. Things are getting out of hand.

  ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶ ➴  

Karen's perspective

What... in the world... was that? I was shaking, I didn't know what to do, did he just burn a person alive? This is not in any way flabbergasting Trystann. Trystann grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet.

For a moment I thought my phobia attacks would hit me again since we're in a closet, but it didn't. I was clearly breathing properly and is now losing tension and shaking.

What the hell bruh.

"Trystann!" I hit him in the arm so he would let go of my arm."Shh," he shushed me. And then he tried to grab my arm again. I took my arm away from him.

"Don't you touch me!" I said. At this time Trystann was like super tensed and quiet. "Why are we hiding?" I said. But Trystann ignored me. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TRYSTANN TALK TO ME!"

"Hold my hand," He said calmly.I wondered what he was thinking, I'm mad and hallucinating, and he just burnt a guy alive. "What?"I tilted my head in disbelief. Well, I'm sorry but what?

"Hold my hand" He repeated after himself. "Okay Trystann that's enough, If you aren't explaining anything to me then I'm going ho-" I got cut in between when the suddenly grabbed my hand then everything just swirled and melted.

I felt like throwing up, and all I could see is the drawer were in twisting and swirling and now its all black but Trystann never let go of my hand.

Then I slammed on the floor.

this place does not look like its the brightest crayon on the box. The place was dim and dusty, I could see Trystann standing in front of me, he didn't even fall to the ground.

"How's it feel?" He asked then lent me his hand. "How's what feel?" I grabbed it and stood up. I kept coughing. "Your first portal experience!" He said gladly. I sat down trying to reduce the dizziness. "YOU TOOK ME THROUGH A PORTAL?" I asked loudly.

"Whoa aren't you a ray of sunshine," he said sarcastically.

" I could've died!" I told him. I noticed that I did shout and it was loud. "Next time you should talk a little louder!" He said then smiled. I raised my eyebrows not being able to imagine how he's even being sarcastic at all. "Trystann! How can you even be like that right now?" I sued him.

"Well, as you see, you didn't die," he said. "Well, what if I did?" I replied sarcastically. My hand turned out black as I dusted off my jacket.

"You wouldn't! This is the real thing, not those sci-fi whatsoever stuff you read. In here you don't die portalling just because you don't know where you're being portaled." He explained. I nod. Suddenly all the weight that was on my chest disappeared. I kinda felt normal, per se.

"Well, unless if you let go of the person who portals you" he added then smiled. "What the hell," I said. Good gracious he never let go of my hand. I could've died.

"Relax okay, I wouldn't kill you," He said. "Oh, you don't say..." I replied sarcastically. I mean if he could kill that guy then he has the ability to kill anyone else.