• M A R S Y L L D I C T I O N A R Y •

DISCLAIMER! : The following words you are about to read are made up terms for this novel. If you haven't read the story yet, this will serve you as the biggest story spoiler.

•Artimetryletic

(Ahr-ty-met-tri-lethic)
An architecture company founded by Arc. Karen Carterson.

•Marsyll

(Mahr-sihll)
A term used to identify as someone human, or normal, someone, from the non-abilitic world or earth

•Mereuleitic

(Meyri-yu-lethic)
A summoning device in Zeveltonn came from the idea of a telephone but it gathers the information of everyone who enters the specific place and when pressed, the one summoned will receive a telepathic voice in their mind telling them who summoned them, where, and how to get there.

•Feukinilwr

(Fe-hue-ke-nihr)
A decontaminating device in Zeveltonn came from the idea of a shower but it releases a jelly type of water which will decontaminate your body while matching with its temperature so your skin won't get burned or frozen.

• Muielare

(My-lareh) Took from the Latin word revelare which means to reveal or to give knowledge of, and the Greek word muien which means a mystic or revealed.

• Zeveltonn

(Se-vhel-ton)
The place on the planet of Jupiter where the Asymmetrics have lived and died, whereas the symmetrics have ruled until now.

• Asymmetrics

(Asih-met-tricks)
A faction in Zeveltonn whereas they possess all the abilities. They can be killed by the Kruvaxe or the immortal cloth. Known to be dangerous by not being able to control, and has no limitations when it comes to their abilities and what they can do. This faction was swiped away from Zeveltonn by King Pyleren for the safety of Symmetrics.

• Symmetrics

(Sih-met-tricks)
A faction in Zevelton whereas they only posses an even count of abilities. Knows as the controllable ones. This faction was the one to wipe away the Asymmetrics from Zeveltonn.

• Kruvaxe

(Kreu-veix)
A killing object in Zeveltonn. The only thing that can kill an Asymmetric. This kills them by making them feel wrenching pain which makes them weak as it takes away all of their abilities, then makes them bleed to death and vanish into thin air.

• Celare

(Sayh-lah-ree)
A potion which is brewed with seven drops of the drinker's blood, a sprinkle of duplecare sand, and a hair strand of the one to be copied as.