Wild Tree Baby Appears!

Start from the beginning

Once more, it wasn't that he didn't want to sell the land. A part of him really did because then maybe living people would chase off the ghosts. He had all the paperwork filled out, had everything ready to close off the Uchiha District for good and open it up as a Residential District (but he would retain his family's home for obvious reasons).

But when it came down to submitting the paperwork he couldn't bring himself to do so.

So I did it for him.

Granted I used my own name as his temporary proxy since he was partying up with Orochimaru-senpai, but I didn't think he'd mind. He left the paperwork laying out for me on the kitchen table, anyway, so I assumed that's what he wanted.

I used some of the money he had so kindly set aside to hire a realtor to do the legwork for me, so hopefully I'd only have to pop by every once and while to sign some crap. I'd set aside any money I made to give back to Sasuke.

Unless he tried to kill us when we met up for him. Then I'm taking that money and building a strip club.

I'd call it: Bakakashi.

It'd become a temple of the Goggle Gods for all those worthy to come and pray in honor of Madara's sexiness.

Second thought I might do that anyway.

Meh.

We'll see.

( 。◕‿‿◕。)

A week since we had returned from our last mission, Kakashi swung by my place and asked me to have lunch with him and the Hokage.

It was, at long last, finally time to bullshit my way through the ever important meeting.

I followed Kakashi towards the chosen restaurant, doing my best to refrain from taunting him too much. I didn't want to get him riled up before I dropped such big bombshells.

Within minutes of arriving the two of us were seated in a secluded booth, and I was squished in between Shikaku and Kakashi, Jiraiya and Tsunade on the opposite side of us. I sensed Jiraiya trigger a multitude of seals.

Tsunade then looked over at me. "I believe you had something you wanted to tell us, Sakura."

"The Goggle Gods have blessed me with some critical knowledge," I began. "Knowledge about the future."

"Goggle Gods," Tsunade repeated, incredulous.

"I can—I can vouch for some of it," Kakashi said quietly. "Her knowledge when it comes from them has... never been wrong."

"Shikamaru told me some of it," Shikaku added, voice low. "You were able to give detailed and accurate information about the Sound Four prior to ever meeting them."

Jiraiya and Tsunade both still looked dubious, so I took a deep breath and said, "Jiraiya, you trained three orphans in the past war. Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato. Nagato had the rinnegan."

Jiraiya's face twitched once before smoothing over, while Tsunade raised an eyebrow. The Hokage said, "Orochimaru and I didn't report about the orphans."

"I didn't talk about them with anyone who's still alive," Jiraiya said, staring intently at me. "How do you know about them?"

"The Goggle Gods have blessed me," I bullshitted. "I can go on, if you'd like, to prove my knowledge. I can tell you who Naruto's parents are. I can also tell you who was really behind Kurama's attack that night."

"Kurama?" Shikaku repeated.

"You know him as the kyūbi, but his real name is Kurama," I explained. "Kushina, Naruto's mother, was his previous jailer. Then the man known as—as Tobi attacked her immediately after she gave birth. A jinchūriki's seal is weakened when giving birth, you know. Tobi kidnapped Kushina and extracted Kurama before releasing him on Konoha. He wanted to frame the Uchiha Clan, because he needed them gone for his ultimate plan. He succeeded in seeding sows of doubt and distrust in those that knew about his attack. Every ANBU who saw him saw his Sharingan eyes and thought someone from the Uchiha Clan was behind the attack. This caused a lot of distrust between the village and the clan, and since the clan was already antsy about previous incidents..." I trailed off, looking up at Tsunade with a meaningful gaze. "I'm about to tell you all something that's gonna drop one hell of a bombshell. Only Jiraiya knows part of the truth."