Did you miss me?

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked confused and a little hurt that I hadn't known about this sooner. 

"I could ask you the same question." She replied. 

"I'm sorry but I haven't had a lifetime getting used to the fact that I'm vampire. You've known you were a witch and you knew about Ethan and Grayson." I argued. 

"You're right, I should've told you. I've wanted to but I wanted to wait for the right time. I guess there is no right time to tell someone you're a witch." She laughed.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry that I haven't been around and that I didn't tell you either. We both suck." I laughed with her and gave her hug. As I hugged her, I felt the gut wrenching feeling to rip into her artery but I took a deep breath and the feeling went away. 

"Alright, enough of this. Your mother is waiting for her welcome home cake!" She smiled and grabbed my hand for us to go downstairs

-

"I'll see you soon?" I asked as Starla walked out onto the porch, her keys jingled as she turned around. 

"Of course, we have to go shopping or something. Let's have a girls night." She smiled. 

"Deal." I smiled back.

"Alright, I'll text you. Bye!" She waved as she turned to walk to her car.

"Bye!" I waved back and closed the door. I took a deep breath leaning against the door with my eyes closed. I'm just waiting to wake up from a crazy dream and all of this be some sick joke my mind has played on me. 

Ethan's POV

"I'm gonna go now." I walked up to Ember as she leaned against the door, clearly deep in her thoughts. 

"Okay." She smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said. 

"What's tomorrow?" She asked 

"A surprise. I'll be here in the morning to pick you up at 9." I kissed her lips and she opened the door for me.

"Okay, be careful!" She sighed. 

"Always." I winked and she rolled her eyes smiling  and shut the door.

-

I arrived home and sat in the car not wanting to go in. I heard a strange noise but decided to ignore it. I removed the keys from the ignition and opened the door. The sound of leaves being crushed behind me as I closed the car door. I turned around and saw nothing. 

"Okay, it has been a long day, so whoever you are, I can assure you today is not the day to piss me off." I said as I walked to the front door. 

I heard the same noise but before I could turn around myself, someone else had already done it for me. I was pressed against the front door. A dainty hand around my neck, and Ember standing in front of me. Wait, nope, definitely not Ember. 

"Did you miss me?" She asked. 

"Lilliana?" I questioned and she smiled before everything went black.

-

I woke up and looked around, not recognizing anything about where I was. 

"Damn, I thought you were never going to wake up." She sighed. 

"Why are you in Wake forest? Shouldn't you be with Julian?" I asked.

"Wow, you are just full of questions. I am not with Julian because he sent me here. I'm in Wake Forest for your girl. You know, parallel who looks exactly like me. I'll just give it to you straight,  Julian wants Ember because his brothers and sisters are ready for their immortal transition, so I'm here to get her for him. " She explained and I got a rush of anger. 

"You won't fucking touch her." I stated. 

"You're funny for thinking you'll stop me." She laughed condescendingly. 

"Why are you telling me the plan, knowing I won't let that happen?" 

"I'll make sure he keeps her alive if you'll do something for me." She smiled.

"Classic, Lilliana, always wanting something in return for a good deed." I responded.

"Fine, don't take my offer, you can stay in here until Julian has done away with your precious girlfriend." She turned to walk away. 

"Fine. What is it?" I asked. 

"Your mothers talisman." She replied

"What could you possibly need that for?" I asked.

"The power it posses is strong enough to bring someone back to life, given that the right witch is found." She stated. 

"That's not possible. Who would you plan on bringing back anyways?" I laughed. 

"My sister and I guess we will find out if it's possible, do we have a deal?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"Deal." I rolled my eyes.