This wasn't supposed to happen

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, rather loudly. As I became more awake I noticed more sounds that were very loud. I noticed that all of my curtains were shut and there was no natural light in my room. I got up to open my curtains before I heard someone yell no at me. I jumped quickly and looked back to see Ethan.
"What?" I yelled.
"You can't be in the sunlight." He said.
"And why's that?" I asked.
"You will burn." He said very serious. So, serious it scared me.
"Okay." I laughed and reached for them anyways. The tiniest amount of sunlight hit my hand and it instantly stung, "what the fuck?" I jumped.
"I tried to tell you." He smiled and I looked at him with a confused look. He furrowed his eyebrows and then he widened his eyes, "oh." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"You don't remember." He looked down.
"Huh?" I asked crossing my arms.
"You're...um...a..-" I cut him off, "just fucking say it!" I yelled.
"You're a vampire." He said looking me in my eyes and suddenly the memories came flooding back. Being tied up in the warehouse and Julian snapping my neck. I buried my face in my hands breathing heavily.
"It's okay." He ran over the me and hugged me as I fell to the floor, my knees growing weak from the information I'd just received.
"No." I cried into his chest, "none of this is okay. I'm dead. I was supposed to die and not come back. I'd accepted my death. Now I'm alive.....forever." I looked in his eyes and could see the hurt in them.
"I'm so sorry," he pulled me into a kiss, "this is all my fault. I should've been there. This wasn't supposed to happen." He shook his head.
"No, babe, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have left." I said reassuring him.
"Yeah. She's right. She shouldn't have." I turned to see Grayson, "I mean what were you thinking. Did you think that stopping to help so strange guy in the middle of the road all by yourself was actually a smart thing to do! I thought you had more common sense than that." The disappointment and anger in his voice was enough to make me want to die, even though that was pretty much impossible.
"Don't listen." Ethan said,"he's just upset this is happening to you." He kissed my forehead as more tears streamed from my eyes.

So, this is shitty and short but it's better than nothing.