Human Blood

I soon arrived at the Dolan mansion after a fun night out with Starla, I was happy we got together. It has been a while since I've seen her. I walked in the door and saw Ethan sitting in the living room reading.
"Hey!" I plopped down beside him and smiled.
"Hey." He replied not so enthusiastic.
"What's the matter?" I cocked my head and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Nothing." He lied.
"You're lying." I pointed out the obvious.
"It's Grayson. He won't keep talking about how you need to feed off a human." He explained and my heart started pounding at the thought.
"I can't ris-" He cut me off.
"I know you can't risk killing anyone." He finished what I was going to say.
"Ethan, I have a question?" I said with a questioning tone.
"Yes princess?" He replied.
"I've never seen you feed and you never feed off of animals when I go hunting. So what do you drink from?" I asked.
"Blood bags, from the Wake Forest Hospital. I impel doctors to give me them. There's a cooler downstairs filled with them." He said.
"So you drink from those and still somehow manage to control yourself around humans?" I asked.
"Yes. After I fed off animal blood for a while it stopped doing what it did in the first place, which was giving me an endless amount of energy. So when I started drinking from blood bags the energy I got was ten times stronger and it took a while to adapt to drinking human blood without actually drinking from a human." He explained.
"Could I try?" I asked.
"You could but you may like it too much." He told me.
"I don't care. I want to try it." I implied.
"Okay, if you say so." He got up walking down to the basement and soon returned with a blood bag. The scent was so strong and I wanted nothing more than to rip it open right then. I could feel my fangs coming out and then veins appearing under my eyes.
"Calm down." Ethan said.
"It smells so strong." I tired to contain myself but it wasn't working. I sped to Ethan taking it from his hands and drinking from it. The euphoria of the blood filling my mouth was so amazing. It tasted so much better than animal blood and I did feel so much stronger like Ethan said. Soon the blood was drained from the bag and I wanted more. I started to run to the basement but Ethan stopped me.
"No!" He yelled pinning me to the wall.
"Let go of me!" I hissed and fought my way out of his grip.
"No. That was enough!" He yelled at me and pushed me back to the wall once more. I quickly came to my senses and my fangs disappeared.
"Yeah. You really need to stay away from humans for a while." He looked at me with a worried expression.
"Oops." I giggled wiping some of the blood from my chin.
"God you're so adorable." He kissed me and licked the rest of the blood that dripped down my neck. Human blood was so much better than animal blood. I may be in trouble.

Okay so this is a filler chapter and the next few may also be filler chapters because I really want to get to this new idea I have but a few things need to happen first.