Always

Holà! I'm so sorry about not updating this in a while but here ya go!

I slowly opened my eyes and became aware of my surroundings. I was in my room, with a pair of large arms wrapped around me. It's been a while since I've slept in my room. We decided to stay here last night because my mom will be home today. I tried to get up to use the bathroom but Ethan's arms grabbed me tighter. I attempted again and he mumbled.

"Ethan, I have to pee." I yawned.

"Too bad." He said, his head buried in the pillow.

"Want me to pee on you?" I asked and he let go, "I'll come back." I laughed. I used the bathroom and washed my hands, as I washed my hands I looked in the mirror. I have to tell her when I see her today. I can't keep this from her. She's my mom, she can't hate me for what I am. I shook my head, hoping to shake the thoughts out of it, and began drying my hands. I laid back in bed and rolled over away from Ethan, knowing he'd eventually roll over to hold me. I looked at the clock and it was only 7am. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Ethan started to move and I felt his arm snake around my waist. He pulled me closer until I was against him. I took a deep breath, admiring the feeling I get when he holds me. I feel safe, loved, and mostly like I'm his teddy bear but-

"You're one sexy ass teddy bear then." My thoughts were cut off. I giggled.

"You were listening." I sighed.

"Always." He mumbled.

"That's creepy." I wiggled trying to get comfy.

"Deal with it." He snuggled his face against my back. I continued to lay awake and could never get comfy.

"Go to sleep." Ethan said.

"I can't or that's exactly what I'd be doing." I rolled over facing him and he opened his eyes.

"Your mom?" He asked.

"Yes, I just want to make sure everything is perfect for her. I should go clean." I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Ember, you cleaned all day yesterday. You need to rest." He assured me and I sighed letting my body relax again.

"Fine, but I need to cook lunch for her in a little bit. I want to have it done before she gets here." I sighed and he mumbled a mhm.
-
I woke up an hour later and went down stairs to start making lunch. I cooked some chicken breast with asparagus and stir fry. As I was pouring the stir fry into a bowl Ethan walked downstairs.

"It smells good." He smiled.

"Really? I just hope it taste good."
I replied.

"I'll try it." He grabbed a fork and took a bite. I stood their waiting for him to be disgusted, "that's really good. Like really good." He laughed.

"Oh thank God!" I sighed.

"Awww, my babygirl can cook." He said in his baby voice coming over to give me a hug. He made me feel a lot better. I have been struggling with this whole situation. It's been a roller coaster of emotions the past few weeks. I literally turned into a vampire, then a vampire with no feelings, and now I'm facing the worst one. I have to tell my mother I'm a vampire. She'll be devastated, confused, or just not believe me all together. I just wish I could go back. I've seen Twilight, and I used to think being a vampire was cool or that it'd be fun. Actually being in the situation and knowing that I'll never have kids of my own, be a doctor, or walk in the freaking sun without this necklace is really unfortunate. I don't regret meeting Ethan, or falling in love with him but making the mistake of going outside that night will haunt me for the rest of my life.

This chapter isn't really that special. It's mostly just a filler chapter so I can get to the next one.