Oops

You can play the song if you want too. It's fitting.

I stood up from where I was sitting and wiped my tears. Not caring about anything in that very moment. I just wanted to live with absolutely no set backs.

"Well, that was sad," I laughed and dusted off my pants. The boys just stared at me.
"I'm gonna go shower, Ethan you're welcome to join," I paused and thought for a second, "or not, I don't really give a shit." I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothing.

Ethan's POV

"Well.." I scratched the back of my head.
"This won't be fun." Grayson shook his head and threw it back against the wall.
"Nope. It sure won't. She will kill someone and then she really won't flip it back on because doesn't want to deal with the guilt." I explained remembering what happened with me when I flipped my emotions off.
"Just like-" I cut him off.
"Me." I finished.
"If she's anything like you she'll be this way for months, years maybe." Grayson said and we heard the shower cut off so we stopped speaking.

I turned my attention to the door as it flung open. A naked Ember walked out. I turned around, covering my eyes, and Grayson did the same.

"What's the matter boys?" She mocked.
"Just put clothes on." I demanded as she slipped on her underwear.
"Bet you wish you'd fucked me when you had the chance, huh?" She teased and she put her bra on.
"Okay, Well I'm an innocent bystander in this situation. So I'm going to be on my way." Grayson kept his eyes off Ember trying to walk out.
"Grayson, maybe I should've chose you. Maybe you would've been a little bit more ballsy when it comes to sex." She sped in front of him before he made it to the door.
"Nope. Not interested." He tried pushing past her but she pushed him against the wall.
"Lies." She whispered in his ear as he mouthed help to me.
"Alright, enough." I stated.
"Aw, but I was having fun." She turned to me with a pouty face and Grayson mouthed back a thank you before exiting the room.
"Fun is over." I said.
"Whatever." She said putting the rest of her clothes back on.
"I'm gonna go eat. I'm starving." She said as she sped off.
~*~
Ember's POV

I sped to town square and remembered there was a pageant going on. I looked for the dressing rooms and finally found where all the contestants were getting ready.
"Hey, are you in the pageant? I can show you to your room." A random girl smiled. She was annoyingly too nice.
"Actually, I just needed to find the restroom. Could you show me the way?" I asked sounding sincere.
"Of course, Right this way." She smiled and motioned for me to follow her. We eventually approached the bathroom.
"You know what? Why don't you come in here with me for a second." I looked her in the eyes and impelled her to do so. She followed me into the room and I locked the door.
"This is gonna hurt. Sorry." I bit into her neck and she screamed, as I drained her of blood. When she became to weak to scream. I let her fall to the ground.
"Not really." I laughed and walked out of the bathroom.

I finally felt free, I just wanted to do anything and everything. I walked up to this hot boy about to get into his mustang.

"Hey!" I yelled innocently and he looked confused.
"Do I know you? You look familiar." I didn't know him and he didn't look familiar at all.
"Well my na-" I cut him off.
"I don't really give a shit. You see, I'm tired of running everywhere, so I'm going to take your car and you're going to let me drive away in it." I smiled and he nodded handing me the keys.
~*~
I pulled up the Dolans house and got out of the car. I walked in on Grayson making out with a girl. I wanna have some more fun. I grabbed her off of him and pushed her against the wall and tore her main artery out.

"Oops." I laughed and gave him a smile as her blood spilled on the floor and he gave me a go to hell look.
"Man, you should really get a mop and clean this up." I pointed to blood and the girls body before going upstairs to nap. It's been a long day of doing hardly anything. I deserve a break.

I'll be publishing again soon. Love you,
-XOXO