Pathetic

"I'm Ember Collins and I guess you could say I wasn't your average high school American teenage girl. I live in Wake Forest, North Carolina and I play volleyball for our school team, The Sharks. I don't like to think of myself as popular but I'm liked. I work at a very simple Burger place, where I waitress after school. I live with my mom, and my dad, well he's not around. I have a boyfriend, his name is Matt Reeves. He plays basketball and he's quite good at it. Overall, I'm a pretty happy go lucky kinda girl. At least I like to think."
"Okay, page one of many more complete." I said to myself as I placed my journal in my nightstand "Gah, I'm pathetic." I thought to myself. I covered up to go to sleep.Only my thoughts were keeping me awake, as usual.
"I don't know why I'm writing in the first place. I guess to just get things out that I don't have the courage to talk about and maybe it'll help me not keep everything bottled up," I thought to myself, "Okay brain, shut up and let me sleep." I mentally scolded myself before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.
-
I walked out of my last class and headed towards my locker. My best friend, Starla Kingston was leaning up against the locker smiling at me.
"Hey girl hey!" She said loudly before hugging me.
"Hey bbyg!" I said hugging her back.
"Whatcha doing after school?" She asked pulling away.
"Working, unfortunately." I rolled my eyes while putting in my locker combination.
"Ah. Man." She sighed.
"Who wants to know?" I asked jerking my locker open.
"Well a couple of people were hanging at Ben Polo's house." She said putting her head back against the locker.
"Well, depending on how long I'm at work and how long you guys are over there, I may come for a bit," I paused putting my books up and closing my locker, "but I really gotta go can't be late, I'll text you, love you!" I shouted walking down the hallway and waving bye to her.
"Love ya!" She waved.
-
Okay, this is super duper short but I'm so excited to write this. Y'all have absolutely no clue what's coming!!!!!! See ya lovelies! ❤️