29•

Mark's prov.

I had finally finished my manwha and uploaded it to compete for $90,000 in a competition for BL. I was probably not going to win any price but I was still extremely proud of my work.

I had stayed two whole nights up just giving it the final touches. I hope it at least gets recognized. Because I didn't just work my ass off for nothing.

Jackson had gone out to buy some food while I just stayed at home and did nothing. He treated me like a child most of the time and I really hate that. But no matter how annoying he can get....I think I just end up falling in love with him more and more each day.

Much of my Manwha was based on us but shh Jackson can't know. If if it doesn't win the price then I'm not really planning on showing it to him. But there's so many good stories that I'm not very confident about my work compared to theirs , but again , I am very much proud of it .

I made my way into the kitchen looking for something to drink when I heard the front door open and I immediately recognized those footsteps.

"Jackson!"I shouted from the kitchen.

He hurried inside and hugged me. "You took so long !" I whined and he began to kiss me on the lips multiple times

"Sorry baby boy, but the lady cooking The kimchi took her time...."he said a bit irritated but then he looked down at me with   Sparkly eyes "I was about to have you for lunch to be honest " he added on.

I blushed a little and 'gently' punched his arm (aka. Almost ripped it away from his body )

"Aish!"he cursed ,"I was joking "he said fake crying and I just rolled my eyes .

"I'm hungry! Let's eat" I say happily and Jackson gives me a weird look.

"And why is Mr.Tuan so exited about? You look so surprisingly bright today" I wiggle my eyebrows and winked at him.

"You will see eventually" I say taking out the kimchi and getting out a pair of chopsticks.

"What happened?"Jackson kept asking.

"It's a surprise!"I say as I shoves a bunch on Kimchi inside my mouth. He just scoffed and opened his box of Kimchi.

"Did you know that my mom just to throw Kimchi at me whenever she was mad " Jackson began and I almost choked on the food on my mouth laughing.

"What?!really!?"I say wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Yeah, when we first arrived in Korea she would always have a pot of Kimchi ready for when I misbehaved" he said making a face and I just giggled .

"That's messed up, man"I say and kept eating my food, Jackson just scoffed and glared at me.

" 'man'? No 'babe' or 'baby' or even 'hunny'?!"he said with a fake offended tone of voice.

"Ah fine, hunny" i saw sarcastically making Jackson pout.

"Are you serious?" I question with a weird look on my face."of course I'm serious! I always treat you like a prince and all I ever get in return is 'man' or 'bro' . It's no fair" he began to complain and whine about me while I gave him a 'Bish you serious?' Kind of look.

"Arghh! Alright. I didn't know I was in a relationship with a literal baby! But if that's what you want...I'll treat you like that okay?" I saw kissing him on the lips .

"Okay" he nodded happily and kept eating and I just rolled my eyes.

There was always two sides to Jackson; the wild and sexy daddy when we were in bed and the 'Im an actual 5-year-old' in our every day life. How can one man be so perfect?! I smiled at my own self as I looked at him while eating.

"Am I that sexy, that you can't keep your eyes away from me?" I once more scoffed but this time I licked my lips and gave him a sexy glare.

"You look more delicious That Kimchi " I joked around and I only got an eye roll and faint giggle in return.

"I hate you so much sometimes Mark Tuan "
He added .

"No you don't. You LOVE me more than anyone in this world. That's why I'm your little prince " I said as I was about to leave the kitchen.

Jackson nodded his head with a smile "that's true. And does my little prince love this simple servant?" He asked sweetly.

I looked up at the ceiling with a questioning look on my face "Umh...Im not so sure "

"What ?!" He said pushing me into our room.

"Then I guess I'll have to make your highness fall in love with me " he said before closing the door behind us.

"Oh yeah? Show me your best..."

-

UMh

One chapter away from the ending!!😭😭Im so sad it's coming to an end already;-;