Chapter 10- What is this Hyung?

Mark leans in and places his lips on top of Jackson's, the last bit of the popsicle stick melted in the younger's mouth. Mark just sucked on Jackson's lips still tasting it a little. Instead of pushing away, Jackson just stared silently at Mark.

The older finally pulls away slowly and realized what he had just done.
"I-I..Im sorry. I didn't mean to.." he stuttered those words out and Jackson only smirks.

"No homo. But I didn't know you kissed so well. Damn Mark you might turn me gay at this rate" Jackson 'jokingly ' said trying to lighten the atmosphere as he quickly licked his lips and winked at Mark. The older just aggressively blushed.

"Stupid maggot!" Mark remembers why he had gotten mad and stormed out of the living room looking for a shot of vodka on Jackson's house. His phone suddenly vibrated and he looked to see who had texted him. Lee taemin. The guy he had meat just the day before. He smiles and texts back to him. They had a long twenty minute conversation before Taemin invited him over to his house. Mark pretty much knew what was going to go down today so he took a shower before leaving.

He left the house without saying goodbye to Jackson.
Taemin surprisingly lived extremely close to Jackson's place, I mean of course he would he works in the same town. Mark takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. It was already getting a bit dark outside. A few seconds later few steps were heard and the door was opened.

"Oh hey Mark come in !" The guy standing in front of him shoot him a smile and Mark did too while walking inside the house.

The atmosphere was oddly already a bit heated since the lights were low and there was this slight scent of alcohol. Had he been drinking?! Mark turned around when he felt a couple of strong hands hold his waist behind of him. Mark looked closely at Taemin's face and it was a bit reddish like is he has been crying a few minutes before Mark came here. "He are you alright?" The older said worriedly, the other just nodded. "I'm fine now that you're here.." he said as he proceeded to kiss Mark's lips. It was a very rough kiss, Mark couldn't say he didn't enjoy it but there was something off about this guy today. He seemed a bit...sad.. perhaps? Mark was leaning against a wall while Taemin started to rip of their clothes and kiss him sloppily. Their crotches rubbing together. Mark glanced at Taemin and that's when he pushed him away. The other male in the room was trying to hold in tears, Mark guided him to the chairs in the kitchen and they both sat down. Tuan was faced with a sobbing baby in front of him.

"Is there anything you want to talk about Taemin" the other just nodded.

"I-I'm so sorry for this. It's just that, today I finally broke up with my ex and I was so...unhappy and I feel so broken right now. I didn't know what to do so I thought maybe sex would help me, but nothing is working!" He said about loud and Mark just hugged him. "Shh..calm down a bit. Just think at the bright side, you are extremely handsome and will definitely find someone that deserves you in no time. If you ever need anything you can always come to me. Believe me, I more than anyone else understand what you are going through. We might not know each other well now but there's one thing I've learned through the years is that us gays need to have each other's back all the time" Mark tried to calm him down and he successfully did it. He stayed the night at Taemin's and they talked and watched movies all night long. Finally at morning he went back to Jackson's place, where he was found with Jackson sleeping on the kitchen table. He tapped the boy's shoulder and he woke up immediately.

"MARK?! Where have you been ?! I was worried sick!"

"I was just at a friend's house don't worry. "

"How am I not supposed to worry hyung, you just left without a word I thought you were...never mind but still!"

"Fine fine I'm sorry I won't do it again. I just felt bad for him and stayed the night with him"Mark said a bit softly.

"Doing what?" Jackson replied a bit serious.

"None of your business man"

"Wow.okay. So you're telling me that you fantasize about me and even kissed me knowing how that made me fee-" Jackson was cut off by himself before looking down at the ground. "The point is...just don't leave like that again...please"

Mark stood there with a blank expression, he couldn't believe what he had just heard.,"what do you mean with 'how that made you feel'. Are you saying that you-"

"I'm not saying anything! I-I'm just tired that's all"

"Arghh you are so childish sometimes Jackson! Seriously I can't understand you sometimes . "Mark shook his head . Jackson just looked down.

"I'm sorry hyung I was just worried something bad had happened to you that's all"'

Mark rolled his eyes" peasant. Stop worrying so much."
The younger nods.

"Now where are those popsicle sticks, you took mine in the morning so I want some more" the older said while looking for them.

"Nope you ain't eating those anymore so I threw them away"

"JACKSON!"

"I'm joking they are in the back of the freezer"

They both laid down on Jackson's room and Mark went back to work it had been another though day and he couldn't stop thinking about the poor baby Taemin. He seems like am a very nice person and to have your heart broken like that is very painful. Mark was writing some notes down for his manhwa when Jackson peeked from his shoulder looking down at his notes and asks a question that would forever hunt Mark's wet fantasies.

"What's a 'prostate massage' and ' fingering'. hyung?"

-to be continued;)

A/n: why am I like this. Not edited btw