Chapter 9- popsicles

Mark had regretted showering with Jackson,since the incident a few hours ago with Hyuna, he was the touchiest his been in years! Plus Mark had to do most of the work on cleaning Jackson, the younger was using the excuse on being tired to make the other clean him.

Right now Mark sat on the bed they both shared while Jackson was off somewhere in the house. The older had taken the chance to get out his art supplies and start doing some work. After all that's why he went to art college, to be able to do what he loved. He got carried away drawing. The artist block he had gotten a few months ago seemed to have left him. Yet he was a bit rusty from not drawing all of this time and he messed up a couple of times before getting the grip of what he was doing. Mark used to have this odd obsession with something called BL or Boys love. It was usually a manhwa(form of Koran comic) that involves two male characters that fall in love. Most of them were really touching and really beautiful others had a great background plot but it provided a lot of sexual content between the characters. Mark had always wanted to create and publish one. Unfortunately he was never brave enough during his high school years to show his parents or other people what he had came up with. But now it's all different he was out of that stupid tiny-ass closet and could do whatever he wanted. Maybe now that he has the knowledge,he would write what he has always wanted to do.plus they say it gives the author a lot of cash and let's be real a bit of extra cash would be nice for the Older.

He started sketching a few ideas, but none seemed fitting. Finally he took a break and just freely started drawing. He was way too carried away and before he could realize Jackson walked in and he threw the sketch book inside the blanket and  glanced at Jackson awkwardly who was staring at him with a curious look on his face.

"Whatcha got there hyung?"he said while getting slowly closer.

"None of your business!"

Jackson didn't listen and pushed Mark out of the bed making him fall on the ground. The younger got a grip on the sketchbook and opened it. Jackson was caught by surprise of what he found there.

"Hyung...." it was a sexual drawing that had the same characteristics as Jackson. The character seemed to be on top of something else while blushing and his face covered in something. The characters were obviously naked and there were some other things around it.

"Hyung what is this..?" The younger said blushing.

"It's ummh...it's just something I was working on" Mark answered while taking back his sketchbook and placing it on top of a table inside of Jackson's room.

"Oh...I'm sorry..hyung "he said stuttering a bit and a very clear shade of red appeared on his cheeks,Mark noticed it and smiled.

"It's okay just don't go looking at my stuff or your pure little straight mind might suffer a bit" Mark said mockingly and laid down next to Jackson.

"Huh..yeah..straight.."Jackson chuckled softly and positioned himself behind Mark.
The lights went off and they both went to sleep.

-the next day-

Jackson wasn't home when Mark woke up so the older got back into work. He really wanted to make this project happen and he knew it was going to take lots of hard work.as much as the older kept trying one of his main characters kept on looking like Jackson which was extremely annoying to him. He like the characters it's just that it looked way too much like Jackson and it was going to definitely look a bit weird.

After what seemed and eternity which was actually three hours. He still got nothing done, the characters were looking a lot better they just needed a bit more detail and work. He decided to take a break and went into the kitchen were he found a box of popsicle sticks on the freezer. He took one out and began sucking on it when the door slammed open and he almost choked. Running to see what happened, Mark kept sucking on the popsicle. Surprisingly it was Jackson who got extra early from work, yet he didn't look happy. The younger rushed and sat on the couch while undoing his tie. He ran his hands through his hair and looked a bit stressed.

" you ok there bud?" The older said worriedly to see the younger act this way.

"Oh..yeah yeah. Totally."

Mark stared into his eyes"Jackson"

"Argh. Well I was driving to work and my car shut down and I was too far  away from work this time so I had to come back with a friend while they are fixing my car. Plus I have to do work from home today "he said very quickly and looked at the ceiling.

"Well it doesn't sound that bad you get to hang out with me"

"Hyung just don't . I don't even want to talk right now. "

"Sorry.." The laptop was on the table so Jackson grabbed it and got right into work. Mark just sat next to him with his popsicle quite happy to see the younger. He was wearing a oversized sweater with a pair of sweatpants that made him sink well on the couch. Extra comfy. Meanwhile Jackson's hair was about to fall off from all the stress.

Mark sucked on the popsicle stick a bit harder making wet sounds bothering Jackson a bit. The sounds continued until Jackson turned around and glanced at Mark."Mark can you not!"

"I apologize peasant. I'll stop" he answered and sucked on it softer. Jackson just shook his head and kept typing on the laptop. Not two minutes after the sounds got loud again, Jackson got extremely irritated and yanked the popsicle stick away from Mark creating a trail of saliva from Mark's lips to where Jackson was holding the popsicle stick. Jackson just pounded and placed the popsicle on his mouth while still being annoyed.

"Hey! That's mine !" The other shouts but Jackson just gives him a 'really' look.

"Want it back? Come and get it out of my mouth or shut up" Jackson calmly said without glancing at his older and putting the popsicle back in his mouth.

Mark
Shoves Jackson to face him enraged.
One thing was to tell him to leave and the other was to take away his food!

"Really? Fine!"

Mark
Leans
In
And....

-to be continued ;,)