25

The camera suddenly made a beeping sound startling Jackson and Mark who immediately stopped to look for what had made the odd sound.

"Shit!.."Jackson said when he noticed the tiny camera sitting next to one of the pillows.
"Mark please tell me that's yours " Jackson questioned but the older shook his head "nope not mine at all. Im broke at the moment do you really think I'll be wasting my money on stuff like that ?" Mark sighs heavily without a worry in the world.

Jackson sighs loudly,"that bitch. Of course" he murmured to himself leaving Mark confused in the sofa. Jackson stood up and pulled the older out of the view of the device.

"Why?what's wrong?"

Jackson turned off the camera and started explaining how the camera wasn't his either and that Hyuna probably left it there on purpose.
The older shrugged it off and relaxed in the sofa.
Jackson raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Why aren't you worried? This is serious! We don't know what she could do with that video!"

Mark peaked at Jackson and rolled his eyes.

"Chill you worry too much sweetheart. The worst that could happen is ending in the main page of pornhub to be honest."

"EXACTLY! Mark we've barely been a couple for a few days! I'm still not sure what I'm going to tell people" Jackson sank down in the sofa with levels of stress very dangerous.

"Isn't it obvious.'I'm in a gay relationship with one of my best friends' not that hard Jackson"

"I'm serious Mark! Depends of where that video ends I might get fired from my job! Of course you aren't worried since you spend all your time hidden in your room eating ramen" Jackson shouted and regretted it instantly as Mark glared at him and kicked his leg.

"You do have a point. Arghhh..fuck~ it's too much physical effort getting up from this couch" Mark whined.

"Hyung!"

"Fine fine I'm going." Mark said as he went looking for his black hoodie and sunglasses.

The two of them made their way to Through town looking for Hyuna. As they drove to her house Jackson gave Mark a funny look.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses even though is clearly very cloudy right now?"

"I'm an introvert, who knows what might happen if the sun hits my face directly" Mark said very serious and Jackson choked a laugh. They finally arrived at their destination and obvious enough Hyuna was home. Mark ranged the doorbell. She opened the door with a disgusted look on her face while looking at Mark since Jackson stayed in the car because of the older's request.

"Oh hello hyung " she tried to fake politeness which Mark wasn't having.

"Yeah yeah bitch bad day to you too. Give me the damn video " Mark snapped losing no time on her.

"What are you talking about-"
She was cut out by Mark just simply entering the house without permission.

"What the Hell!" She shouted

Mark grabbed the phone on the kitchen table that was definitely hers and smashed it against the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ASSHOLE!" She yelled with anger. she pushed Mark to the ground.

"Getting rid of a video of me. Which by the way did you know it's illegal to do without the permission of the other person?" Mark said as he started walking out the door.

"You will fucking pay I swear you disgusting piece of shit"

"Okay goodbye" Mark said waving at her and throwing the door shut.

He made his way to Jackson's car and sat in the front seat.

"So how did it go?"

"Let's just say that she won't be calling anyone for a long time"

"What did you do?" Jackson questioned the older in a serious tone.

"Oppa-! Don't be so mean umh?" Mark said in high-pitched voice making a cute face.

"Eww gross"Jackson joked as he kissed the other in the lips.

"Let's go somewhere " Jackson suggests.

"Where to?"

"Let's go to Bambam's"

"Arghhh we are probably just going to cock block the guy. Plus it hasn't been long enough since the last time we saw him" Mark scoffed.

"Too late we are going"

5 minutes of argument later.

They both arrived at the house and made their way inside without asking permission.

"Yo bitches!" Mark shouts as he walks in the kitchen where Bambam and Yugyeom were making out. They both quickly pull away from each other and look around awkwardly

"Uh...what brings you guys here?" Bambam questions with a very awkward smile.

"Nothing really we just came to give you blue balls that's all" Mark said very plainly making Bambam roll his eyes.

"I hate you hyung"

"Hehe I've been told that"

They made their way into the living room and lied down on the couch. Bambam sat next to Mark. The younger was still worried about Mark so he took a peek at his chest. He noticed they were more 'bruises' than the last time.

"Tuan!" He said and slapped the older from behind his neck.

"Aish, what do you want?" Said the other while rubbing the spot where bambam had slapped him.

"What did I tell you about those bruises! What's going on ,I want the truth!"he shouted.

Mark looked at Jackson who just gulped.

"Well I -"Mark was interrupted by Jackson.

"We've been fucking"he plainly says with a straight face , not that there's anything straight about that sentence.

"WHAT?!"both yugyeom and Bambam jumped out of their sits.

"We were going to wait longer to tell you but now you know, great" Mark says a bit annoyed that Jackson just let out their secret so easily.

Dammit what are they going to think now?

---
Sorry for the shitty update