Chapter 8; Rustle

"Yo bitch" Mark shouted .

"Y-you! I told you to fucking get away from Jackson!" She shouted back enraged and Mark pay almost no attention to her as he made his way to the front door.

"Hello are you listening to me asshole?!!I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY." Mark turned around to her and smirked mischievously.

"But why? This is literally where I live now. Jackson BEGGED me to stay with him. " he might have exaggerated a bit but the look on Hyuna's face will forever be worth it.

"W..what. No way he would let anyone as hideous as you in his house!you fuking filthy piece of trash." She grabbed Mark by the neck with her long ass nails. They are very long. The nails pierced Mark's skin making him groan softly. After what seemed forever someone pulled Hyuna away from Mark. She fell down in the floor and she started sobbing.

"Jackson he tried to rape me !" She cried out with tears falling like waterfalls from her eyes. Even Mark started to feel bad after seeing her cry that much, it was almost believable. The older male just turned around as said "whatever " as he walked inside the house but before he could Jackson pulled him back.

"Are you alright hyung. Your cheek is bleeding!" Real worry could be seen on his eyes and Mark just nodded before proceeding inside the house, he just wanted to get some sleep.

The two other people left outside seemed to have some sort of fight before Jackson threw the door shut and stormed into his room kind of upset, and the thing about Jackson's place is that it only had one bedroom. So Mark was lying down on Jackson's bed trying to catch up on some sleep from two days ago.he suddenly felt a couple of hands hugging him, and Jackson's heavy body lying on top of his back."are you sure you are alright?im worried hyung~" Mark just hummed 'yes'.

"Okay..." Jackson removed himself from Mark and laid next to him gently. The younger was extremely tired from work. On Wednesday there's usually a lot of people coming in the office. Yet he puts Mark's well being above his tiredness.

Mark opens one of his eyes and noticed that Jackson immediately felled asleep with his work clothes on. The poor guy must be tired from working for twelve hours straight today. He stood up and started undressing Jackson until he was left with only his pants, lastly he took oh Jackson's belt."don't be dumb and sleep with clothes that tight. You won't be able to sleep properly" the older scolded and turned Jackson around. "Your hole body looks very stiff. Did you have a lot of people in the office?"

"Yeah..i didn't even have lunch break today.."replied Jackson with his eyes still closed. " my everything hurts hyung."

"Mhmm.."Mark replied as he started to massage Jackson's neck and shoulders gently."ah..that feels so good Mark..harder please" soft groans left Jackson's lips very often as Mark started to add more and more pressure on his massage making the younger's back side ache in satisfaction.

"Feeling better yet?"Mark questioned as he presses a lot harder on the shoulders. And Jackson nods in response."thank you hyung. You're actually very strong and your hands are so soft."

Mark smiles "go to sleep now. I'll see what I can make for you to eat without burning your house down."Jackson obeys and takes off his pants, falling asleep almost immediately on the bed. Meanwhile Mark stood on the kitchen preparing something to eat for the younger. Mark struggled a lot but managed to do something.it was a very simple soup but it had a pretty good tasting. He took it to Jackson's bed and sat in front of him.

"I'll feed you,sit up" the older ordered, and Jackson followed his instructions.

"Wow I really want to know what I did to deserve this kind of treating from the one and only Mark Tuan" he said mockingly.

"Hah. So funny. Now eat" he said while holding the spoon next to his face, he feed Jackson a couple of times before giving him the bowl to eat himself.

"I feel like a baby when you treat me like this hyung" he whined.

"Well you appear are still one. Plus you seem like you were going to die from exhaustion just a few minutes ago. As much as I hate you I don't want you to die" Mark says while looking down a bit embarrassed.The younger latter just smiled knowing how hard it was for Mark to be caring towards others.

"By the way, your hands are wonderful. Lucky the guy that will have you as a husband in the future a bet you could work miracles with them" he winks making Mark blush.

"Shut up. Not funny"

"But I ain't joking hyung! It's true "

Mark just shrugs,"anyways what happened with Hyuna?"

"Well I told her a few things. I know you told her that we were somehow together so I just used that as an excuse for now but I know she'll be back"

"Mhmm..."the older hummed in response.

Jackson looked at the older and smile. He threw himself at Mark and pinned him down, but a few seconds after Mark threw him in the floor and they started rustling like a bunch of little animals. One might be gay and the other exhausted but they are still boys.

Mark was pinning Jackson down with his legs , though the other took advantage of that and pinned the other with his legs also. At the end they had to break it up because none of them was going to be able to win.

"Oh fuck off Jackson. " the older laughed and sat on top of the bed. Jackson proceeded on sitting on top of his lap. He playfully and without a thought started to belly dance on top of Mark.

"J-Jackson what the fuck! Get off " Mark tried to push him off but Jackson only laughed and got a stronger grip on the older.

"IM SERIOUS GET OFF !" He shouted.

"Why are you so upset Tuan? I thought you liked it" Jackson jokingly said but in a fake filtering kind of way.
The older started to blush even more while looking down, one the other realized that he got off.

"You're no fun." Whined Jackson.

"Fuck You"Mark got up but before disappearing into the bathroom he glared at Jackson and then pettily said,"I suppose you can shower with me if you like."
Laughing this off, Jackson nods

"sounds good to me"

A/n: I have three projects that I haven't started due on Friday yet here I am writing a fanfic.