Chapter 11- lewd dreams

WHAT?" Mark almost choked on his saliva making Jackson confused. "What's wrong hyung...?did I say something wrong?"he asked still confused .

"Yes. And no I refuse to answer!"

"Come on I want to know "

"Nope,google it if you want to know so bad."

"Okay fine I will"he said while taking his phone out opening google right away.

"WAIT NOT NOW YOU PABO!" The older shouts taking the phone away from Jackson's hands to prevent him from googling anything right now.

"Come on tell me hyung. I don't think it's that bad , like how horrible can it be that you refuse to explain? You basically gave me 'the talk' in senior year man. Are you dealing with drugs or something?"

"No. It's just. You're so pure and I told you not to get involved in the gay world or you might find something very ugly there.."

"Nothing uglier than you Mark." Jackson said laughing at his own stupidity.

"Haha. But I'm serious I don't want your pure mind, That I know of so far,to be ruined"

"It's not like I'm five , I can handle it"

Mark raises his eyebrows"fine you asked for it" he gave the other his phone back."go ahead google it and tell me what you've seen" so did Jackson, the page was loading and then a couple of lewd imagines appeared on the screen making Jackson drop his phone in the floor and regret it almost immediately. He probably should've listened to his older now he had that stuck on his mind for the rest of the night.

"I told you" Mark said while looking at Jackson's face full of horror.

"What are you doing anyways that involves such lewd concepts?"

"Let's call it a comic that's all I will say"

"Pff. Wow. Such details Mark. Anyways I'm going to bed I want to sleep well tonight Since I don't have work tomorrow and I want to wake up early" the younger went to sleep and snoozed off almost immediately not much longer the older followed him to dream land.

-4:00am-[ mature part ahead]

Mark was sucking on his popsicle stick and leaning against the kitchen table when Jackson walked in without a shirt. The older just stares and covers his eyes almost immediately. "Peasant put a shirt on!"

"Why hyung, does it bother you that much" Jackson said while getting closer to Mark who was looking down at his feet. Jackson got closer to his ear and started whispering against it in his sexy raspy morning voice making Mark's own voice trail off softly. The older suddenly pushed his 'friend ' back. "Stop being an idiot Jackson " he simply said and continued sucking on the popsicle, it was already starting to drip off Mark's chin. "You are being so rude Mark~ "whined Jackson.

His body was almost completely exposed like always and he knew how much the older hated that about him but overall they knew he looked much sexier. Jackson started rubbing his crotch against Mark's behind, covered only by his sweatpants since he obviously wasn't wearing any underwear either making Mark shut his eyes and look like he was actually praying for him to stop. "Should I teach you how to respect me Tuan?~huh?~" the older shook his head quickly. "Too late to run away now" the younger yet stronger male made Mark turn around to face him while wearing a mischievous smirk on his face. "You really love those things don't you" said Jackson referring to the popsicle on Mark's mouth, so the older latter just nodded gently. "Mhmm...I see.." Jackson slowly took it away from Mark's lips like if he was a baby with a bottle of milk. "You seem to enjoy them A lot. Recently" he said with that smirk still on his face. Jackson grabbed Mark by the waist and pushed him against the sink, turning him so he was facing down.

"I'll make you enjoy them even more ...." Was the last thing he said before undoing Mark's pants and leaving him barely naked from waist down. "Spread your thighs come on" Mark bit on his bottom lip and slowly did what he was told. "Good boy.."

Jackson slurped the popsicle ones before bringing it down to Mark's bottom and slowly pressing it against his hole. The older's eyes tear up at the sudden cold "JACKSON PLEASE TAKE OUT! IM SORRY ! " he begged but Jackson didn't seem to budge instead he thrusted in the popsicle deeper inside of Mark. The other had began to sob at the awful feeling not being able to concentrate in anything else around him. " I don't think you're sorry enough..." he started thrusting the popsicle continuously, making it go as deeper as it could reach and then down to the tip of it. This happened various times, Jackson was awfully turned out by the situation meanwhile Mark was trying to hold in his sobs. The popsicle finally started to melt and the blue liquid ran down Mark's thighs along with some other white substance, also known as cum.  "Ahh~ you came so fast. Didn't even allow it to melt completely"

"I-I'm sorry. I couldn't..hold it anymore" he stutters the whole sentence out and his crying calms down a bit. "Such a good little virgin for me hyung~" Jackson says in a groan. His hands were starting to get sticky from the popsicle that had dripped on his hand. He looks down to it and noticed it had completely melted already so he took out the stick. "Wow that was quick. Your insides must've been very hot hyung" he said and kissed Mark on the lips turning it into rough  a make out session ...

Before anything else happened the alarm woke up Jackson who was soaked in sweat and with a hard on next to Mark who was sleeping peacefully next to him. What the fuck was that?! Did he just had a fucking wet dream with Mark in it!?he looks down at the business in his pants and softly curses at himself. He had been tired maybe that's why it's the only explanation for such lewd thoughts to be going around on the younger's head. Jackson was stuck in the bed since he couldn't move or wake up Mark, that would be a disaster.

He tried to do it quietly but failed and woke up the beast.

"Jackson was wrong?"

-to be continued;). Don't hate me.

A/n: more updates tomorrow. Sorry I need to catch up on three days of sleep.