Chapter 7. Part 2/2

What else could possibly go wrong this week?!scratch that every time Mark thinks that things just get worse. Now he will have to stay with Jackson until the house is back to normal. Great way to go, back with Jackson in less than 24 hours. At this rate he was going to end up in a forgotten island with his ex and Jackson while starving to death.

"Let's sleep together hyung" Jackson whined." I'm  too lazy to get the bed in the sofa out"

"Fine" neither Mark wanted to go through all that trouble.

They headed right to bed with their clothes on. It has been a very long exhausting night it was probably already 2am by now. No one felt with the energy to move.

-the next morning-

Again Mark was woken up from his luxurious nap to some strange feeling. This time being the feeling of hands on his hips, knowing this time that it was Jackson he darted up. He looked down and noticed that someone had changed his uncomfortable clothes to very comfy ones. Though they fitted a bit big on Mark.

"Hey I thought you were dead or something! I just changed your clothes I hope you don't mind Mark" he said and smiled. "Breakfast is on the table of you want some .."

"Agh. I seriously want to kill you sometimes, but I don't know what I would do without you sometimes." The older said while getting up."What year are we on ...I don't even know if it's the end or the beginning of the year ...."

"Don't worry hyung I got you. We are still in the same year and it's Wednesday, January 10th"

"Okay good" Mark walked out of the room an into the kitchen looking for his breakfast. He found it and sat down eating happily.

"Do you like it ?"

"Kind of. It needs some modification though"

"Ohhh.."Jackson looked down like a sad little puppy.

"I'm joking! It's delicious. I wished I could cook like you.  I would definitely burn the house again if I ever tried!"the older laughed and kept eating while a small smile crept into Jackson's face.

"I'm serious you're such a good cook! I love eating your food, and believe me I'm an expert when it comes to anything that is eatable"

"Oh I believe you hyung!" Jackson laughed out loud And kept the smile of his face. He really looked beautiful."well I'm sorry hyung but I have to go to work. Unlike you I don't work from home. Sorry,bye" the younger ran off the  house into his house leaving Mark alone in the kitchen.

After finishing his breakfast and cleaning his plate Mark called his friend Bambam to see how he was doing but there was no answer at all.
Not like there was any chance of him waking up until 4pm today. That boy totally bottoms but shhh you didn't hear it from here.

Mark decided to go out and get some coffee since Jackson didn't have any and he couldn't survive without caffeine.He ran into the closet Cafe that was three blocks away from where he was staying at the moment.

As he entered there a very handsome waiter received him with a smile. Though you can tell he hated his job.

"Hello sir, may I get you anything for the moment?" He had the sweetest voice I've heard so far.

Ah yeah I'll like some of you. "I would like a cappuccino with little sugar please. "

"Of course no problem. I'll be right back." As the waiter turned around to get to the kitchen Mark leaned back and stared at his curves the whole way. If he was on the streets he surely wouldn't be shy to whistle at that ass.

After ten minutes or so the waiter came back with the coffee.

"Here you go sir, I apologize for the wait." He smiled when he noticed I was only paying attention at his body.

"Hey no need to be so formal with me. Just call me Mark" he winked and made the waiter flustered.

"Well then Mark, I hope you enjoy the coffee, call me if you need ANYTHING else. How about that huh?" The waiter says in a flirtatious way while making his way back to the counter to attend other customers.
Mark smiles to himself and drinks his coffee. The waiter and him exchanged glances now and then.

A few more minutes later there was only him and the waiter in the cafe so the waiter came back and sat across him.

"So Mark. Like my ass or something?" He giggles cutely and I noticed that he had very full lips. "My name is Lee taemin darling"

"Well damn lee Taemin what I would give to fuck that ass."

The water smiles and licks his lips,"oh straight to the point. I like you Mr.Mark." He takes out a piece of paper and starts writing his number on it.

"I'm free on Sunday and Friday. Call me anytime papi" he says and leaves the table to go back to his job. Mark leaves the restaurant very happy. Finally something was going right until he realized what he had done. He had let Jackson down. Well not yet , he hasn't fucked . Still a virgin so still fine. But hopefully not for long.

He goes back inside Jackson's, when he saw Hyuna on the footsteps looking inside the house and calling out to Jackson. She was dressed in a very provocative outfit, you could basically see her underwear and it disgusted Mark so much .

"Yo Bitch! " he shouted out to her.

to be continued

A/n: heh. Don't hate me . Goodnight.